Right Wing Round-Up - 11/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/8/2012 6:39 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: Election is Mandate for Policies Grounded in Progressive American Values.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Las Vegas business owner fires 22 ‘mostly Hispanic’ employees over Obama win.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Media Lie To Conservatives Because That's What Conservatives Want.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Rove Accuses Obama Campaign Of ‘Suppressing The Vote.
- John Fea: Preaching Bonhoeffer and the Uses of the Past.
- Dan Amira @ NYMag: Democrat-Boycotting Libertarian Eric Dondero on Whether He Would Let a Democrat Drown.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am