Right Wing Round-Up - 11/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/8/2012 5:39 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: Election is Mandate for Policies Grounded in Progressive American Values.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Las Vegas business owner fires 22 ‘mostly Hispanic’ employees over Obama win.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Media Lie To Conservatives Because That's What Conservatives Want.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Rove Accuses Obama Campaign Of ‘Suppressing The Vote.
- John Fea: Preaching Bonhoeffer and the Uses of the Past.
- Dan Amira @ NYMag: Democrat-Boycotting Libertarian Eric Dondero on Whether He Would Let a Democrat Drown.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm