Right Wing Round-Up - 11/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/8/2012 5:39 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: Election is Mandate for Policies Grounded in Progressive American Values.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Las Vegas business owner fires 22 ‘mostly Hispanic’ employees over Obama win.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Media Lie To Conservatives Because That's What Conservatives Want.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Rove Accuses Obama Campaign Of ‘Suppressing The Vote.
- John Fea: Preaching Bonhoeffer and the Uses of the Past.
- Dan Amira @ NYMag: Democrat-Boycotting Libertarian Eric Dondero on Whether He Would Let a Democrat Drown.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm