Right Wing Round-Up - 11/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/8/2012 5:39 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: Election is Mandate for Policies Grounded in Progressive American Values.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Las Vegas business owner fires 22 ‘mostly Hispanic’ employees over Obama win.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Media Lie To Conservatives Because That's What Conservatives Want.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Rove Accuses Obama Campaign Of ‘Suppressing The Vote.
- John Fea: Preaching Bonhoeffer and the Uses of the Past.
- Dan Amira @ NYMag: Democrat-Boycotting Libertarian Eric Dondero on Whether He Would Let a Democrat Drown.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm