Right Wing Round-Up - 11/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/8/2012 6:39 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: Election is Mandate for Policies Grounded in Progressive American Values.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Las Vegas business owner fires 22 ‘mostly Hispanic’ employees over Obama win.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Media Lie To Conservatives Because That's What Conservatives Want.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Rove Accuses Obama Campaign Of ‘Suppressing The Vote.
- John Fea: Preaching Bonhoeffer and the Uses of the Past.
- Dan Amira @ NYMag: Democrat-Boycotting Libertarian Eric Dondero on Whether He Would Let a Democrat Drown.
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm