Right Wing Round-Up - 1/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/17/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAWF Releases Reports on Outside Election Spending in 21 States, Organizes ‘Money Out/Voters In’ Events Across the U.S.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Says Obama’s Actions On Gun Control ‘Disgust’ Him, Claims Prayer Is The Answer.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Republicans Brag They Won House Majority Because Of Gerrymandering.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Drudge And Limbaugh Misrepresent What Obama And The Affordable Care Act Say About Doctors And Guns.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: NRA Warns Members That Confiscation Could Be Next.
- Warren Throckmorton: Was the National Rifle Association started to drive out the KKK?
Share this post
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm