Right Wing Round-Up - 1/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/17/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAWF Releases Reports on Outside Election Spending in 21 States, Organizes ‘Money Out/Voters In’ Events Across the U.S.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Says Obama’s Actions On Gun Control ‘Disgust’ Him, Claims Prayer Is The Answer.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Republicans Brag They Won House Majority Because Of Gerrymandering.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Drudge And Limbaugh Misrepresent What Obama And The Affordable Care Act Say About Doctors And Guns.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: NRA Warns Members That Confiscation Could Be Next.
- Warren Throckmorton: Was the National Rifle Association started to drive out the KKK?
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am