Right Wing Round-Up - 1/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/17/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAWF Releases Reports on Outside Election Spending in 21 States, Organizes ‘Money Out/Voters In’ Events Across the U.S.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Says Obama’s Actions On Gun Control ‘Disgust’ Him, Claims Prayer Is The Answer.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Republicans Brag They Won House Majority Because Of Gerrymandering.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Drudge And Limbaugh Misrepresent What Obama And The Affordable Care Act Say About Doctors And Guns.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: NRA Warns Members That Confiscation Could Be Next.
- Warren Throckmorton: Was the National Rifle Association started to drive out the KKK?
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:35
3/6/14 @ 6:33
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/4/14 @ 6:34
3/4/14 @ 1:48
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm