Right Wing Round-Up - 1/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/17/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAWF Releases Reports on Outside Election Spending in 21 States, Organizes ‘Money Out/Voters In’ Events Across the U.S.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Rick Perry Says Obama’s Actions On Gun Control ‘Disgust’ Him, Claims Prayer Is The Answer.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Republicans Brag They Won House Majority Because Of Gerrymandering.
- Sergio Munoz @ Media Matters: Drudge And Limbaugh Misrepresent What Obama And The Affordable Care Act Say About Doctors And Guns.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: NRA Warns Members That Confiscation Could Be Next.
- Warren Throckmorton: Was the National Rifle Association started to drive out the KKK?
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/24/15 @ 5:32
3/23/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm