Right Wing Round-Up - 11/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 5:41 pm
- Michael B. Keegan: Why We Fight.
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Cops Dismiss Election Night “Riot” Claims.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Sarah Palin To Greta: Evangelicals Riled Up By Obama Trying To ‘Violate The Religious Conscience.’
- Towleroad: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Josh Mandel's Family Takes Out Newspaper Ad Denouncing His Anti-Gay Positions.
- Sasha Belenky @ The Huffington Post: Chris Christie Slams 'Know-Nothing, Disgruntled' Mitt Romney Staffers.
- Bradlee Dean Info: Judge Zeldon: Bradlee Dean Totally Has to Cough Up $24,625.23.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am