Right Wing Round-Up - 11/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 6:41 pm
- Michael B. Keegan: Why We Fight.
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Cops Dismiss Election Night “Riot” Claims.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Sarah Palin To Greta: Evangelicals Riled Up By Obama Trying To ‘Violate The Religious Conscience.’
- Towleroad: Ohio GOP Senate Candidate Josh Mandel's Family Takes Out Newspaper Ad Denouncing His Anti-Gay Positions.
- Sasha Belenky @ The Huffington Post: Chris Christie Slams 'Know-Nothing, Disgruntled' Mitt Romney Staffers.
- Bradlee Dean Info: Judge Zeldon: Bradlee Dean Totally Has to Cough Up $24,625.23.
Share this post
6/19/13 @ 5:32
6/18/13 @ 5:34
6/17/13 @ 5:38
6/14/13 @ 5:34
6/13/13 @ 5:35
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm