Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/5/2013 6:36 pm
- Layne @ PFAW Blog: Illinois to Become 15th Marriage Equality State.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Sections Of Rand Paul’s Op-Ed On Drug Sentencing Plagiarized From Article Week Earlier.
- Towleroad: Ralph Reed Calls ENDA 'a Dagger' in 'the Heart of Religious Freedom'.
- Adele Stan @ RH Reality Check: How the Koch Brothers Are Funding the Anti-Choice Agenda
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter Sprigg flat-out lies; claims FRC never supported Ugandan law that it *TOTALLY* did support.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Friend or Foe 2013.
- Sarah Posner @ Moment: And why we haven’t heard the last of Ted Cruz and other anti-government conservatives.
- Warren Throckmorton: Abortion and David Barton’s Theometeorology
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: GOP Congressional Candidate Told Gay Citizens to Go "Back to California"
Share this post
Tony Perkins: Gay Rights Encouraging ISIS, Pastors Will Be Dragged 'Kicking And Screaming' Out Of Church
5/22/15 @ 1:43
5/22/15 @ 10:38
5/21/15 @ 6:20
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm