Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/5/2013 6:36 pm
- Layne @ PFAW Blog: Illinois to Become 15th Marriage Equality State.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Sections Of Rand Paul’s Op-Ed On Drug Sentencing Plagiarized From Article Week Earlier.
- Towleroad: Ralph Reed Calls ENDA 'a Dagger' in 'the Heart of Religious Freedom'.
- Adele Stan @ RH Reality Check: How the Koch Brothers Are Funding the Anti-Choice Agenda
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter Sprigg flat-out lies; claims FRC never supported Ugandan law that it *TOTALLY* did support.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Friend or Foe 2013.
- Sarah Posner @ Moment: And why we haven’t heard the last of Ted Cruz and other anti-government conservatives.
- Warren Throckmorton: Abortion and David Barton’s Theometeorology
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: GOP Congressional Candidate Told Gay Citizens to Go "Back to California"
5/23/16 @ 11:27
5/19/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm