Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/5/2013 6:36 pm
- Layne @ PFAW Blog: Illinois to Become 15th Marriage Equality State.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Sections Of Rand Paul’s Op-Ed On Drug Sentencing Plagiarized From Article Week Earlier.
- Towleroad: Ralph Reed Calls ENDA 'a Dagger' in 'the Heart of Religious Freedom'.
- Adele Stan @ RH Reality Check: How the Koch Brothers Are Funding the Anti-Choice Agenda
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter Sprigg flat-out lies; claims FRC never supported Ugandan law that it *TOTALLY* did support.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Friend or Foe 2013.
- Sarah Posner @ Moment: And why we haven’t heard the last of Ted Cruz and other anti-government conservatives.
- Warren Throckmorton: Abortion and David Barton’s Theometeorology
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: GOP Congressional Candidate Told Gay Citizens to Go "Back to California"
Share this post
FRC Spokesman: Anti-Gay Christians Can Take Lesson From Charleston Families On 'How To Handle Adversity'
6/29/15 @ 2:52
6/26/15 @ 11:36
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm