Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/5/2013 5:36 pm
- Layne @ PFAW Blog: Illinois to Become 15th Marriage Equality State.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Sections Of Rand Paul’s Op-Ed On Drug Sentencing Plagiarized From Article Week Earlier.
- Towleroad: Ralph Reed Calls ENDA 'a Dagger' in 'the Heart of Religious Freedom'.
- Adele Stan @ RH Reality Check: How the Koch Brothers Are Funding the Anti-Choice Agenda
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter Sprigg flat-out lies; claims FRC never supported Ugandan law that it *TOTALLY* did support.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Friend or Foe 2013.
- Sarah Posner @ Moment: And why we haven’t heard the last of Ted Cruz and other anti-government conservatives.
- Warren Throckmorton: Abortion and David Barton’s Theometeorology
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: GOP Congressional Candidate Told Gay Citizens to Go "Back to California"
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 5:44
PFAW And Allies Call On GOP Presidential Candidates To Distance Themselves From CPAC’s White Nationalist Sponsor
2/25/15 @ 12:35
GOP Rep: Obama Treats 'Americans, Republicans, Conservatives, Christians' As A Greater Threat Than Islamist Terrorists
2/24/15 @ 1:00
Rep. Lamar Smith: Obama Will 'Sit Around And Do Nothing' On ISIS Because He Doesn't Think America's Exceptional
2/23/15 @ 11:44
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm