Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/5/2013 6:36 pm
- Layne @ PFAW Blog: Illinois to Become 15th Marriage Equality State.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Sections Of Rand Paul’s Op-Ed On Drug Sentencing Plagiarized From Article Week Earlier.
- Towleroad: Ralph Reed Calls ENDA 'a Dagger' in 'the Heart of Religious Freedom'.
- Adele Stan @ RH Reality Check: How the Koch Brothers Are Funding the Anti-Choice Agenda
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter Sprigg flat-out lies; claims FRC never supported Ugandan law that it *TOTALLY* did support.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Friend or Foe 2013.
- Sarah Posner @ Moment: And why we haven’t heard the last of Ted Cruz and other anti-government conservatives.
- Warren Throckmorton: Abortion and David Barton’s Theometeorology
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: GOP Congressional Candidate Told Gay Citizens to Go "Back to California"
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 11:45
9/15/16 @ 5:30
9/13/16 @ 9:44
9/12/16 @ 12:42
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm