Right Wing Round-Up - 1/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/15/2013 6:33 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns That Library Books About Muslim Culture Will Undermine Christianity.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Decalogue Déjà Vu?: Alabama ‘Commandments Judge’ Says Legal System Comes From Bible.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Gun Lovers Freaking Out Over Price Gouging.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM RI posts shocking, must-be-seen videos; clips claim gays are ‘lethal’, not going to heaven, more.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton, Robert Aitken and the Importance of a Narrative.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Birther Conspiracy Theorists Still Believe Inauguration Won’t Proceed.
Share this post
7/27/15 @ 5:33
Barton: Adding A Woman To The $10 Bill Would 'Denigrate' The Treasury Department And Our Entire Economic System
7/27/15 @ 1:52
7/24/15 @ 5:32
Paranoia-Rama: Sharia In Seattle, SCOTUS Approves Bestiality & Hillary's Lesbian-Islamist Conspiracy
7/24/15 @ 3:30
7/23/15 @ 5:32
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Anti-Gay Clerk: Following The Law Is A Violation Of My Rights
7/14/15 @ 10:50am
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Gay Preacher: Supreme Court Justices Blackmailed By Secret Gay Lovers
7/14/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm