Right Wing Round-Up - 1/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/15/2013 5:33 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns That Library Books About Muslim Culture Will Undermine Christianity.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Decalogue Déjà Vu?: Alabama ‘Commandments Judge’ Says Legal System Comes From Bible.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Gun Lovers Freaking Out Over Price Gouging.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM RI posts shocking, must-be-seen videos; clips claim gays are ‘lethal’, not going to heaven, more.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton, Robert Aitken and the Importance of a Narrative.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Birther Conspiracy Theorists Still Believe Inauguration Won’t Proceed.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm