Right Wing Round-Up - 1/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/15/2013 6:33 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: GOP Congressman Warns That Library Books About Muslim Culture Will Undermine Christianity.
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Decalogue Déjà Vu?: Alabama ‘Commandments Judge’ Says Legal System Comes From Bible.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Gun Lovers Freaking Out Over Price Gouging.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: NOM RI posts shocking, must-be-seen videos; clips claim gays are ‘lethal’, not going to heaven, more.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton, Robert Aitken and the Importance of a Narrative.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Birther Conspiracy Theorists Still Believe Inauguration Won’t Proceed.
Share this post
4/24/14 @ 5:33
Beck Goes Full Barton, Claims One-Third Of The Constitution And Declaration Came Straight From Deuteronomy
4/24/14 @ 3:28
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/23/14 @ 12:21
4/22/14 @ 5:35
4/21/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am