Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/5/2012 5:48 pm
- Trudy Ring @ The Advocate: Signorile Apologizes for Suicide Comment to Romney Voter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann stands by Muslim witch hunt.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Linda McMahon Doorhanger: Vote For Obama … And Me.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Ryan Warns Evangelicals: Obama Threatens “Judeo-Christian Values.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ RH Reality Check: Charmaine Yoest Tries to Give the War on Women a Pleasant Face.
- Towleroad: 'Boston Globe' Knocks Down Anti-Gay Lie.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: What Jewish Voters Should Know About the Source of Those 'Support Israel? Fire Obama' Yard Signs.
- John Fea: Is America a Christian Nation? What Focus on the Family Gets Wrong.
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 5:36
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/10/13 @ 5:33
12/9/13 @ 5:35
12/6/13 @ 5:32
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am