Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/5/2012 5:48 pm
- Trudy Ring @ The Advocate: Signorile Apologizes for Suicide Comment to Romney Voter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann stands by Muslim witch hunt.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Linda McMahon Doorhanger: Vote For Obama … And Me.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Ryan Warns Evangelicals: Obama Threatens “Judeo-Christian Values.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ RH Reality Check: Charmaine Yoest Tries to Give the War on Women a Pleasant Face.
- Towleroad: 'Boston Globe' Knocks Down Anti-Gay Lie.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: What Jewish Voters Should Know About the Source of Those 'Support Israel? Fire Obama' Yard Signs.
- John Fea: Is America a Christian Nation? What Focus on the Family Gets Wrong.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm