Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/5/2012 6:48 pm
- Trudy Ring @ The Advocate: Signorile Apologizes for Suicide Comment to Romney Voter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann stands by Muslim witch hunt.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Linda McMahon Doorhanger: Vote For Obama … And Me.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Ryan Warns Evangelicals: Obama Threatens “Judeo-Christian Values.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ RH Reality Check: Charmaine Yoest Tries to Give the War on Women a Pleasant Face.
- Towleroad: 'Boston Globe' Knocks Down Anti-Gay Lie.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: What Jewish Voters Should Know About the Source of Those 'Support Israel? Fire Obama' Yard Signs.
- John Fea: Is America a Christian Nation? What Focus on the Family Gets Wrong.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm