Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/5/2012 6:48 pm
- Trudy Ring @ The Advocate: Signorile Apologizes for Suicide Comment to Romney Voter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann stands by Muslim witch hunt.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Linda McMahon Doorhanger: Vote For Obama … And Me.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Ryan Warns Evangelicals: Obama Threatens “Judeo-Christian Values.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ RH Reality Check: Charmaine Yoest Tries to Give the War on Women a Pleasant Face.
- Towleroad: 'Boston Globe' Knocks Down Anti-Gay Lie.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: What Jewish Voters Should Know About the Source of Those 'Support Israel? Fire Obama' Yard Signs.
- John Fea: Is America a Christian Nation? What Focus on the Family Gets Wrong.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am