Right Wing Round-Up - 11/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/5/2012 6:48 pm
- Trudy Ring @ The Advocate: Signorile Apologizes for Suicide Comment to Romney Voter.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann stands by Muslim witch hunt.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Linda McMahon Doorhanger: Vote For Obama … And Me.
- Zeke Miller @ BuzzFeed: Ryan Warns Evangelicals: Obama Threatens “Judeo-Christian Values.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ RH Reality Check: Charmaine Yoest Tries to Give the War on Women a Pleasant Face.
- Towleroad: 'Boston Globe' Knocks Down Anti-Gay Lie.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: What Jewish Voters Should Know About the Source of Those 'Support Israel? Fire Obama' Yard Signs.
- John Fea: Is America a Christian Nation? What Focus on the Family Gets Wrong.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm