Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/14/2014 5:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: GOProud Co-Founder Jimmy LaSalvia Leaves the Republican Party.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Steve Stockman Loses Endorsement Of PAC That Backed Him In 2012.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Inside The Laughable Cable News Blog Roger Ailes Reportedly Created.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Brian Brown extends his anti-LGBT activism across the globe.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: North Carolina ‘wacko bird’ GOP candidate Greg Brannon compares food stamps to slavery.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: NRO's Charen: It's "Child Abuse" To Support LGBT Youth.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm