Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/14/2014 6:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: GOProud Co-Founder Jimmy LaSalvia Leaves the Republican Party.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Steve Stockman Loses Endorsement Of PAC That Backed Him In 2012.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Inside The Laughable Cable News Blog Roger Ailes Reportedly Created.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Brian Brown extends his anti-LGBT activism across the globe.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: North Carolina ‘wacko bird’ GOP candidate Greg Brannon compares food stamps to slavery.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: NRO's Charen: It's "Child Abuse" To Support LGBT Youth.
8/25/16 @ 5:34
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 2:49
8/19/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm