Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/14/2014 6:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: GOProud Co-Founder Jimmy LaSalvia Leaves the Republican Party.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Steve Stockman Loses Endorsement Of PAC That Backed Him In 2012.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Inside The Laughable Cable News Blog Roger Ailes Reportedly Created.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Brian Brown extends his anti-LGBT activism across the globe.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: North Carolina ‘wacko bird’ GOP candidate Greg Brannon compares food stamps to slavery.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: NRO's Charen: It's "Child Abuse" To Support LGBT Youth.
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm