Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/14/2014 6:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: GOProud Co-Founder Jimmy LaSalvia Leaves the Republican Party.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Steve Stockman Loses Endorsement Of PAC That Backed Him In 2012.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Inside The Laughable Cable News Blog Roger Ailes Reportedly Created.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Brian Brown extends his anti-LGBT activism across the globe.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: North Carolina ‘wacko bird’ GOP candidate Greg Brannon compares food stamps to slavery.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: NRO's Charen: It's "Child Abuse" To Support LGBT Youth.
Share this post
9/22/14 @ 5:32
9/19/14 @ 5:33
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/17/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 5:36
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm