Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/14/2014 6:36 pm
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: GOProud Co-Founder Jimmy LaSalvia Leaves the Republican Party.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Steve Stockman Loses Endorsement Of PAC That Backed Him In 2012.
- Ben Dimiero & Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Inside The Laughable Cable News Blog Roger Ailes Reportedly Created.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Brian Brown extends his anti-LGBT activism across the globe.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: North Carolina ‘wacko bird’ GOP candidate Greg Brannon compares food stamps to slavery.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: NRO's Charen: It's "Child Abuse" To Support LGBT Youth.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm