Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 6:38 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: A Tea Party Tipping Point? Michele Bachmann Returns to the Intelligence Committee.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism: They ‘Still Look Down On Minorities.’
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker: Gay Marriage Vote Made Me Drink.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family prez says homosexuality 'not a super sin.'
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Virginia State Senator’s Proposed Constitutional Amendment Would Allow Students to Opt Out of Learning About Evolution.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: “Liberty-Driven” Fortress Community Being Planned In Idaho.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm