Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 6:38 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: A Tea Party Tipping Point? Michele Bachmann Returns to the Intelligence Committee.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism: They ‘Still Look Down On Minorities.’
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker: Gay Marriage Vote Made Me Drink.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family prez says homosexuality 'not a super sin.'
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Virginia State Senator’s Proposed Constitutional Amendment Would Allow Students to Opt Out of Learning About Evolution.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: “Liberty-Driven” Fortress Community Being Planned In Idaho.
Share this post
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm