Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 6:38 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: A Tea Party Tipping Point? Michele Bachmann Returns to the Intelligence Committee.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism: They ‘Still Look Down On Minorities.’
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker: Gay Marriage Vote Made Me Drink.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family prez says homosexuality 'not a super sin.'
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Virginia State Senator’s Proposed Constitutional Amendment Would Allow Students to Opt Out of Learning About Evolution.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: “Liberty-Driven” Fortress Community Being Planned In Idaho.
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm