Right Wing Round-Up - 1/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/14/2013 6:38 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ The Huffington Post: A Tea Party Tipping Point? Michele Bachmann Returns to the Intelligence Committee.
- Anjali Sareen @ Mediaite: Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism: They ‘Still Look Down On Minorities.’
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker: Gay Marriage Vote Made Me Drink.
- Jeremy Hooper: Focus on the Family prez says homosexuality 'not a super sin.'
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Virginia State Senator’s Proposed Constitutional Amendment Would Allow Students to Opt Out of Learning About Evolution.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: “Liberty-Driven” Fortress Community Being Planned In Idaho.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm