Right Wing Round-Up - 1/13/16
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/13/2016 6:50 pm
- Daniel Drezner @ WaPo: Anatomy of a moment in macho foreign policy posturing.
- Kira Lerner @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Gave A Preview Of His State Of The Union In 2018. And It’s Wild.
- Daniel Angster @ Media Matters: Cruz Surrogate Steve Deace Hypes Conspiracy Theory That Obama Will Not Give Up Presidency After His Term.
- Randall J. Stephens @ Religion Dispatches: “Religious Liberty” And The Origins Of The Evangelical Persecution Complex.
- Jon Green @ America Blog: Kim Davis wasn’t the only crusader for Christian privilege invited to the State of the Union.
- Hemant Mehta: Christian Preacher: I Moved Clouds and Stopped a Typhoon Because “I Have Authority Over the Weather.”
- Warren Throckmorton: Glenn Beck: “Liberal Bastards” Had David Barton’s The Jefferson Lies Pulled from Shelves.
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:33
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm