Right Wing Round-Up - 1/13/16
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/13/2016 6:50 pm
- Daniel Drezner @ WaPo: Anatomy of a moment in macho foreign policy posturing.
- Kira Lerner @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Gave A Preview Of His State Of The Union In 2018. And It’s Wild.
- Daniel Angster @ Media Matters: Cruz Surrogate Steve Deace Hypes Conspiracy Theory That Obama Will Not Give Up Presidency After His Term.
- Randall J. Stephens @ Religion Dispatches: “Religious Liberty” And The Origins Of The Evangelical Persecution Complex.
- Jon Green @ America Blog: Kim Davis wasn’t the only crusader for Christian privilege invited to the State of the Union.
- Hemant Mehta: Christian Preacher: I Moved Clouds and Stopped a Typhoon Because “I Have Authority Over the Weather.”
- Warren Throckmorton: Glenn Beck: “Liberal Bastards” Had David Barton’s The Jefferson Lies Pulled from Shelves.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am