Right Wing Round-Up - 11/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/30/2012 6:39 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Status of Uganda Anti-Gay Bill Unclear; U.S. Religious Right Support Isn’t.
- Erika Eichelberger @ Mother Jones: Study: ALEC Is Bad for the Economy.
- Joe.My.God: Egyptian Court Sentences Florida Pastor Terry Jones To Death Over Movie.
- Kevin Drum: I Guess the Future Wasn't at Stake in This Year's Election After All.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel quietly takes Chick-fil-A off of its 'Nice' list; you next, AFA?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Creationist Ken Ham Accuses Pat Robertson of ‘Destructive Teaching.’
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/29/14 @ 11:20
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am