Right Wing Round-Up - 11/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/30/2012 6:39 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Status of Uganda Anti-Gay Bill Unclear; U.S. Religious Right Support Isn’t.
- Erika Eichelberger @ Mother Jones: Study: ALEC Is Bad for the Economy.
- Joe.My.God: Egyptian Court Sentences Florida Pastor Terry Jones To Death Over Movie.
- Kevin Drum: I Guess the Future Wasn't at Stake in This Year's Election After All.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel quietly takes Chick-fil-A off of its 'Nice' list; you next, AFA?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Creationist Ken Ham Accuses Pat Robertson of ‘Destructive Teaching.’
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 11:42
8/27/15 @ 5:35
8/26/15 @ 5:32
8/25/15 @ 5:34
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm