Right Wing Round-Up - 11/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/30/2012 6:39 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Status of Uganda Anti-Gay Bill Unclear; U.S. Religious Right Support Isn’t.
- Erika Eichelberger @ Mother Jones: Study: ALEC Is Bad for the Economy.
- Joe.My.God: Egyptian Court Sentences Florida Pastor Terry Jones To Death Over Movie.
- Kevin Drum: I Guess the Future Wasn't at Stake in This Year's Election After All.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel quietly takes Chick-fil-A off of its 'Nice' list; you next, AFA?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Creationist Ken Ham Accuses Pat Robertson of ‘Destructive Teaching.’
7/26/16 @ 5:34
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:33
7/21/16 @ 6:30
7/20/16 @ 6:30
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am