Right Wing Round-Up - 11/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/30/2012 6:39 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Status of Uganda Anti-Gay Bill Unclear; U.S. Religious Right Support Isn’t.
- Erika Eichelberger @ Mother Jones: Study: ALEC Is Bad for the Economy.
- Joe.My.God: Egyptian Court Sentences Florida Pastor Terry Jones To Death Over Movie.
- Kevin Drum: I Guess the Future Wasn't at Stake in This Year's Election After All.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel quietly takes Chick-fil-A off of its 'Nice' list; you next, AFA?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Creationist Ken Ham Accuses Pat Robertson of ‘Destructive Teaching.’
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am