Right Wing Round-Up - 11/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/30/2012 5:39 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Status of Uganda Anti-Gay Bill Unclear; U.S. Religious Right Support Isn’t.
- Erika Eichelberger @ Mother Jones: Study: ALEC Is Bad for the Economy.
- Joe.My.God: Egyptian Court Sentences Florida Pastor Terry Jones To Death Over Movie.
- Kevin Drum: I Guess the Future Wasn't at Stake in This Year's Election After All.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel quietly takes Chick-fil-A off of its 'Nice' list; you next, AFA?
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Creationist Ken Ham Accuses Pat Robertson of ‘Destructive Teaching.’
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm