Right Wing Round-Up - 11/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/29/2012 6:39 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Dear Fellow White Men.
- Asawin Suebsaeng @ Mother Jones: The Latest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory: Obama's Third Term.
- Alvin McEwen: Hate group is livid over SPLC's lawsuit against 'ex-gay' group.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Fox News Freaks Out: Gay-Inclusive Marriage Forms Will Destroy Society.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Walid Shoebat Claims Jewish Ancestry “On Both Sides.”
- Warren Throckmorton: Unconditional Love Reparative Therapy Style.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Confronts Atheist Leader And His 'Merry Band Of Fascists' Over The War On Christmas.
Share this post
5/21/13 @ 5:36
5/21/13 @ 4:50
5/20/13 @ 5:32
5/17/13 @ 5:35
5/16/13 @ 5:36
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- E.W. Jackson opposes federal aid in cases of natural disasters because it turns gov't into God t.co/xROmqDoKI89 minutes ago
- Round-Up: The Inhofe double standard, Alex Jones' "weather weapon," & The Congressman who can't check facts t.co/xMemzXuE8z43 minutes ago
- Leftovers: E.W Jackson says the federal gov't has no constitutional authority to respond to natural disasters t.co/JQKs0GlJLI50 minutes ago