Right Wing Round-Up - 11/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/28/2012 6:34 pm
- PFAW: 16 Iowa and National Groups Call on Grassley to End Routine Delay of Judicial Nominations.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church Member Debates Homophobic Former Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Chris Johnson @ The Washington Blade: U.S. officials dispute media reports on Uganda anti-gay bill.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Ray Giunta, Discredited Pastor, No Longer Appearing At Pentagon Prayer Breakfast.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Televangelist Watchdog May Be Forced to Close Its Doors.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Megachurch Pastor Rick Warren To Piers Morgan: Being Gay Is Like Taking Arsenic.
- Zack Ford and Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Rick Warren: I Regret Coming Out In Support Of California’s Anti-Gay Marriage Proposition.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am