Right Wing Round-Up - 11/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/28/2012 6:34 pm
- PFAW: 16 Iowa and National Groups Call on Grassley to End Routine Delay of Judicial Nominations.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church Member Debates Homophobic Former Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Chris Johnson @ The Washington Blade: U.S. officials dispute media reports on Uganda anti-gay bill.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Ray Giunta, Discredited Pastor, No Longer Appearing At Pentagon Prayer Breakfast.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Televangelist Watchdog May Be Forced to Close Its Doors.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Megachurch Pastor Rick Warren To Piers Morgan: Being Gay Is Like Taking Arsenic.
- Zack Ford and Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Rick Warren: I Regret Coming Out In Support Of California’s Anti-Gay Marriage Proposition.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm