Right Wing Round-Up - 11/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/28/2012 6:34 pm
- PFAW: 16 Iowa and National Groups Call on Grassley to End Routine Delay of Judicial Nominations.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church Member Debates Homophobic Former Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Chris Johnson @ The Washington Blade: U.S. officials dispute media reports on Uganda anti-gay bill.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Ray Giunta, Discredited Pastor, No Longer Appearing At Pentagon Prayer Breakfast.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Televangelist Watchdog May Be Forced to Close Its Doors.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Megachurch Pastor Rick Warren To Piers Morgan: Being Gay Is Like Taking Arsenic.
- Zack Ford and Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Rick Warren: I Regret Coming Out In Support Of California’s Anti-Gay Marriage Proposition.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm