Right Wing Round-Up - 11/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/28/2012 6:34 pm
- PFAW: 16 Iowa and National Groups Call on Grassley to End Routine Delay of Judicial Nominations.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church Member Debates Homophobic Former Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Chris Johnson @ The Washington Blade: U.S. officials dispute media reports on Uganda anti-gay bill.
- Amanda Terkel @ Huffington Post: Ray Giunta, Discredited Pastor, No Longer Appearing At Pentagon Prayer Breakfast.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Televangelist Watchdog May Be Forced to Close Its Doors.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Megachurch Pastor Rick Warren To Piers Morgan: Being Gay Is Like Taking Arsenic.
- Zack Ford and Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Rick Warren: I Regret Coming Out In Support Of California’s Anti-Gay Marriage Proposition.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am