Right Wing Round-Up - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:33 pm
- TFN Insider: David Barton Repeats Zombie Lie about President Obama and Thanksgiving.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: In New Novel, Glenn Beck Warns of Squirrel-Worshipping Socialists.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: God Totally Exploded A Strip Club Because I Prayed For It To Happen.
- Jeremy Hooper: Chick-fil-A sticks with 'holiday', understandably; AFA continues to ignore it, hypocritically.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: U.S. State Dept. Envoy Meets With Ugandan Leaders on Anti-Homosexuality Bill.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Virginia Attorney General Suggests Obama Stole The Election.
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:38
9/4/15 @ 2:54
9/3/15 @ 5:33
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm