Right Wing Round-Up - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:33 pm
- TFN Insider: David Barton Repeats Zombie Lie about President Obama and Thanksgiving.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: In New Novel, Glenn Beck Warns of Squirrel-Worshipping Socialists.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: God Totally Exploded A Strip Club Because I Prayed For It To Happen.
- Jeremy Hooper: Chick-fil-A sticks with 'holiday', understandably; AFA continues to ignore it, hypocritically.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: U.S. State Dept. Envoy Meets With Ugandan Leaders on Anti-Homosexuality Bill.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Virginia Attorney General Suggests Obama Stole The Election.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/22/14 @ 2:16
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm