Right Wing Round-Up - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:33 pm
- TFN Insider: David Barton Repeats Zombie Lie about President Obama and Thanksgiving.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: In New Novel, Glenn Beck Warns of Squirrel-Worshipping Socialists.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: God Totally Exploded A Strip Club Because I Prayed For It To Happen.
- Jeremy Hooper: Chick-fil-A sticks with 'holiday', understandably; AFA continues to ignore it, hypocritically.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: U.S. State Dept. Envoy Meets With Ugandan Leaders on Anti-Homosexuality Bill.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Virginia Attorney General Suggests Obama Stole The Election.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm