Right Wing Round-Up - 11/27/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/27/2012 6:33 pm
- TFN Insider: David Barton Repeats Zombie Lie about President Obama and Thanksgiving.
- Leah Nelson @ Hatewatch: In New Novel, Glenn Beck Warns of Squirrel-Worshipping Socialists.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively: God Totally Exploded A Strip Club Because I Prayed For It To Happen.
- Jeremy Hooper: Chick-fil-A sticks with 'holiday', understandably; AFA continues to ignore it, hypocritically.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: U.S. State Dept. Envoy Meets With Ugandan Leaders on Anti-Homosexuality Bill.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Virginia Attorney General Suggests Obama Stole The Election.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/22/14 @ 5:31
8/22/14 @ 4:07
8/22/14 @ 12:31
8/21/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am