Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 5:35 pm
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Fox's Report On Judicial Emergencies Doesn't Mention They're Caused By Republicans.
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Board Member Speaks to Florida Public High School Student Group.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: ‘Thank You, Ted Cruz’ Ads Set to Run During Thanksgiving NFL Games.
- Julie Ioffe @ TNR: A 31-Year-Old Is Tearing Apart the Heritage Foundation.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Party Chairman Who Told Anti-Semitic Joke At Cuccinelli Rally Is Now Running For Office.
- TFN Insider: Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is ‘Socialized Education.’
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/15/14 @ 5:33
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm