Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Fox's Report On Judicial Emergencies Doesn't Mention They're Caused By Republicans.
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Board Member Speaks to Florida Public High School Student Group.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: ‘Thank You, Ted Cruz’ Ads Set to Run During Thanksgiving NFL Games.
- Julie Ioffe @ TNR: A 31-Year-Old Is Tearing Apart the Heritage Foundation.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Party Chairman Who Told Anti-Semitic Joke At Cuccinelli Rally Is Now Running For Office.
- TFN Insider: Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is ‘Socialized Education.’
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm