Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 5:35 pm
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Fox's Report On Judicial Emergencies Doesn't Mention They're Caused By Republicans.
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Board Member Speaks to Florida Public High School Student Group.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: ‘Thank You, Ted Cruz’ Ads Set to Run During Thanksgiving NFL Games.
- Julie Ioffe @ TNR: A 31-Year-Old Is Tearing Apart the Heritage Foundation.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Party Chairman Who Told Anti-Semitic Joke At Cuccinelli Rally Is Now Running For Office.
- TFN Insider: Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is ‘Socialized Education.’
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm