Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Fox's Report On Judicial Emergencies Doesn't Mention They're Caused By Republicans.
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Board Member Speaks to Florida Public High School Student Group.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: ‘Thank You, Ted Cruz’ Ads Set to Run During Thanksgiving NFL Games.
- Julie Ioffe @ TNR: A 31-Year-Old Is Tearing Apart the Heritage Foundation.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Party Chairman Who Told Anti-Semitic Joke At Cuccinelli Rally Is Now Running For Office.
- TFN Insider: Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is ‘Socialized Education.’
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am