Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Fox's Report On Judicial Emergencies Doesn't Mention They're Caused By Republicans.
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Board Member Speaks to Florida Public High School Student Group.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: ‘Thank You, Ted Cruz’ Ads Set to Run During Thanksgiving NFL Games.
- Julie Ioffe @ TNR: A 31-Year-Old Is Tearing Apart the Heritage Foundation.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Party Chairman Who Told Anti-Semitic Joke At Cuccinelli Rally Is Now Running For Office.
- TFN Insider: Cynthia Dunbar (Remember Her?) Says Teaching Texas Kids about Climate Change Is ‘Socialized Education.’
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:33
9/2/15 @ 5:34
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
8/31/15 @ 1:10
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am