Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/26/2012 6:40 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Short-Sighted Sentence: Okla. Judge’s Church-Attendance Mandate Is Wrong.
- Amanda Terkel @ The Huffington Post: Pentagon Prayer Breakfast To Feature Discredited Pastor Ray Giunta.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Now Warning Against Young People Having Gay Friends.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Trump Calls On GOP To Be More Appealing To Minorities.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: The Bizarre Apocalyptic Vision of Right-Wing Fundraisers.
- Warren Throckmorton: Scott Lively and Bryan Fischer Laud Uganda as Christian Nation; Support Anti-Homosexuality Bill.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Norquist Responds To Pledge Backlash: ‘We’ve Had Some People Discussing Impure Thoughts On National TV.'
Share this post
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm