Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/26/2012 5:40 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Short-Sighted Sentence: Okla. Judge’s Church-Attendance Mandate Is Wrong.
- Amanda Terkel @ The Huffington Post: Pentagon Prayer Breakfast To Feature Discredited Pastor Ray Giunta.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Now Warning Against Young People Having Gay Friends.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Trump Calls On GOP To Be More Appealing To Minorities.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: The Bizarre Apocalyptic Vision of Right-Wing Fundraisers.
- Warren Throckmorton: Scott Lively and Bryan Fischer Laud Uganda as Christian Nation; Support Anti-Homosexuality Bill.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Norquist Responds To Pledge Backlash: ‘We’ve Had Some People Discussing Impure Thoughts On National TV.'
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm