Right Wing Round-Up - 11/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/26/2012 6:40 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Short-Sighted Sentence: Okla. Judge’s Church-Attendance Mandate Is Wrong.
- Amanda Terkel @ The Huffington Post: Pentagon Prayer Breakfast To Feature Discredited Pastor Ray Giunta.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Now Warning Against Young People Having Gay Friends.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Trump Calls On GOP To Be More Appealing To Minorities.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: The Bizarre Apocalyptic Vision of Right-Wing Fundraisers.
- Warren Throckmorton: Scott Lively and Bryan Fischer Laud Uganda as Christian Nation; Support Anti-Homosexuality Bill.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Norquist Responds To Pledge Backlash: ‘We’ve Had Some People Discussing Impure Thoughts On National TV.'
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/15/14 @ 11:29
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am