Right Wing Round-Up - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: The Pastor Who Started the Whole Costco/Bible Controversy Is Ashamed at How Christians Have Reacted.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Hobby Lobby, Contraception, the Supreme Court, and the Bible.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Fox & Friends Hosts: Was Iran Deal’s ‘Curious Timing’ Meant to Change Subject From Obamacare?
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Media Feeding Panic Over The So-Called ‘Knockout Game’ That Might Not Even Exist.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Scott Walker: Same sex marriage ban is part of a ‘healthy balance’ of LGBT rights.
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
8/28/15 @ 5:32
8/27/15 @ 5:35
8/26/15 @ 5:32
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am