Right Wing Round-Up - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: The Pastor Who Started the Whole Costco/Bible Controversy Is Ashamed at How Christians Have Reacted.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Hobby Lobby, Contraception, the Supreme Court, and the Bible.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Fox & Friends Hosts: Was Iran Deal’s ‘Curious Timing’ Meant to Change Subject From Obamacare?
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Media Feeding Panic Over The So-Called ‘Knockout Game’ That Might Not Even Exist.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Scott Walker: Same sex marriage ban is part of a ‘healthy balance’ of LGBT rights.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm