Right Wing Round-Up - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: The Pastor Who Started the Whole Costco/Bible Controversy Is Ashamed at How Christians Have Reacted.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Hobby Lobby, Contraception, the Supreme Court, and the Bible.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Fox & Friends Hosts: Was Iran Deal’s ‘Curious Timing’ Meant to Change Subject From Obamacare?
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Media Feeding Panic Over The So-Called ‘Knockout Game’ That Might Not Even Exist.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Scott Walker: Same sex marriage ban is part of a ‘healthy balance’ of LGBT rights.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm