Right Wing Round-Up - 11/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/25/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: How Science Won in the Texas Textbook Battle.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: The Pastor Who Started the Whole Costco/Bible Controversy Is Ashamed at How Christians Have Reacted.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Hobby Lobby, Contraception, the Supreme Court, and the Bible.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Fox & Friends Hosts: Was Iran Deal’s ‘Curious Timing’ Meant to Change Subject From Obamacare?
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Media Feeding Panic Over The So-Called ‘Knockout Game’ That Might Not Even Exist.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Scott Walker: Same sex marriage ban is part of a ‘healthy balance’ of LGBT rights.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am