Right Wing Round-Up - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Launches Petition in Response to Right Wing Activist’s YouTube Takedown Campaign.
- Daily Kos: Allen West wonders if Obamacare is plan for 'racist cleansing.'
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Maddow: Why is a quack ‘ex-gay therapist’ on staff at the U.S. Air Force Academy?
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Political Research Associates: Nullification, Neo-Confederates, and the Revenge of the Old Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: ‘No More Lies!’: Alex Jones Leads JFK Conspiracy Theorists Rally in Dallas.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Filibuster Reform To Vote "Allow[ing] Women To Be Raped."
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm