Right Wing Round-Up - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Launches Petition in Response to Right Wing Activist’s YouTube Takedown Campaign.
- Daily Kos: Allen West wonders if Obamacare is plan for 'racist cleansing.'
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Maddow: Why is a quack ‘ex-gay therapist’ on staff at the U.S. Air Force Academy?
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Political Research Associates: Nullification, Neo-Confederates, and the Revenge of the Old Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: ‘No More Lies!’: Alex Jones Leads JFK Conspiracy Theorists Rally in Dallas.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Filibuster Reform To Vote "Allow[ing] Women To Be Raped."
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am