Right Wing Round-Up - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Launches Petition in Response to Right Wing Activist’s YouTube Takedown Campaign.
- Daily Kos: Allen West wonders if Obamacare is plan for 'racist cleansing.'
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Maddow: Why is a quack ‘ex-gay therapist’ on staff at the U.S. Air Force Academy?
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Political Research Associates: Nullification, Neo-Confederates, and the Revenge of the Old Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: ‘No More Lies!’: Alex Jones Leads JFK Conspiracy Theorists Rally in Dallas.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Filibuster Reform To Vote "Allow[ing] Women To Be Raped."
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 1:50
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm