Right Wing Round-Up - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Launches Petition in Response to Right Wing Activist’s YouTube Takedown Campaign.
- Daily Kos: Allen West wonders if Obamacare is plan for 'racist cleansing.'
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Maddow: Why is a quack ‘ex-gay therapist’ on staff at the U.S. Air Force Academy?
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Political Research Associates: Nullification, Neo-Confederates, and the Revenge of the Old Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: ‘No More Lies!’: Alex Jones Leads JFK Conspiracy Theorists Rally in Dallas.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Filibuster Reform To Vote "Allow[ing] Women To Be Raped."
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am