Right Wing Round-Up - 11/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/22/2013 6:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Launches Petition in Response to Right Wing Activist’s YouTube Takedown Campaign.
- Daily Kos: Allen West wonders if Obamacare is plan for 'racist cleansing.'
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Maddow: Why is a quack ‘ex-gay therapist’ on staff at the U.S. Air Force Academy?
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Political Research Associates: Nullification, Neo-Confederates, and the Revenge of the Old Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: ‘No More Lies!’: Alex Jones Leads JFK Conspiracy Theorists Rally in Dallas.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Filibuster Reform To Vote "Allow[ing] Women To Be Raped."
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm