Right Wing Round-Up - 1/12/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/12/2016 6:32 pm
- Maggie Garrett @ Wall of Separation: (Un)Fantastic Five: AU’s Protect Thy Neighbor Project Announces New Tool To Track Faux ‘Religious Freedom’ Bills
- Frederick Clarkson @ Political Research Associates: When Exemption is the Rule: The Religious Freedom Strategy of the Christian Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mike Huckabee Gets Endorsement from Christian Who Began Starbucks Red Cup Conspiracy Theory.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Cruz-Induced Angst and Christian Virtue.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rand Paul: Obama Should Say He’s A Failure, Then Resign In State Of The Union.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Virginia GOP bill would require schools to verify children’s genitals before using restroom.
6/30/16 @ 5:39
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/24/16 @ 5:32
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm