Right Wing Round-Up - 1/12/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/12/2016 6:32 pm
- Maggie Garrett @ Wall of Separation: (Un)Fantastic Five: AU’s Protect Thy Neighbor Project Announces New Tool To Track Faux ‘Religious Freedom’ Bills
- Frederick Clarkson @ Political Research Associates: When Exemption is the Rule: The Religious Freedom Strategy of the Christian Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mike Huckabee Gets Endorsement from Christian Who Began Starbucks Red Cup Conspiracy Theory.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Cruz-Induced Angst and Christian Virtue.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rand Paul: Obama Should Say He’s A Failure, Then Resign In State Of The Union.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Virginia GOP bill would require schools to verify children’s genitals before using restroom.
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm