Right Wing Round-Up - 1/12/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/12/2016 6:32 pm
- Maggie Garrett @ Wall of Separation: (Un)Fantastic Five: AU’s Protect Thy Neighbor Project Announces New Tool To Track Faux ‘Religious Freedom’ Bills
- Frederick Clarkson @ Political Research Associates: When Exemption is the Rule: The Religious Freedom Strategy of the Christian Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mike Huckabee Gets Endorsement from Christian Who Began Starbucks Red Cup Conspiracy Theory.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Cruz-Induced Angst and Christian Virtue.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rand Paul: Obama Should Say He’s A Failure, Then Resign In State Of The Union.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Virginia GOP bill would require schools to verify children’s genitals before using restroom.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide
5/27/16 @ 1:35pm
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm