Right Wing Round-Up - 1/12/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/12/2016 6:32 pm
- Maggie Garrett @ Wall of Separation: (Un)Fantastic Five: AU’s Protect Thy Neighbor Project Announces New Tool To Track Faux ‘Religious Freedom’ Bills
- Frederick Clarkson @ Political Research Associates: When Exemption is the Rule: The Religious Freedom Strategy of the Christian Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mike Huckabee Gets Endorsement from Christian Who Began Starbucks Red Cup Conspiracy Theory.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Cruz-Induced Angst and Christian Virtue.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rand Paul: Obama Should Say He’s A Failure, Then Resign In State Of The Union.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Virginia GOP bill would require schools to verify children’s genitals before using restroom.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am