Right Wing Round-Up - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 5:37 pm
- Norman Lear @ Huffington Post: The Tuesday That's Bound to Matter All the Way to 2052.
- Joan McCarter @ Daily Kos: Tommy Thompson blames his lucrative lobbying career on his shopping-addicted wife.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Romney Adviser Backed Outlawing Homosexuality and Abortion in Africa.
- Media Matters: Whopper From Fox's Doocy: "As I Remember," Romney's Plan Saved The Auto Industry.
- Joe.My.God: Rabbi Yehuda Levin: Voting For Homo-Friendly Mitt Romney Will Cause God To Send More Hurricanes.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Late Super PAC Ad Buy Urges African Americans In Ohio To Vote Republican Because Lincoln Freed The Slaves.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am