Right Wing Round-Up - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 4:37 pm
- Norman Lear @ Huffington Post: The Tuesday That's Bound to Matter All the Way to 2052.
- Joan McCarter @ Daily Kos: Tommy Thompson blames his lucrative lobbying career on his shopping-addicted wife.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Romney Adviser Backed Outlawing Homosexuality and Abortion in Africa.
- Media Matters: Whopper From Fox's Doocy: "As I Remember," Romney's Plan Saved The Auto Industry.
- Joe.My.God: Rabbi Yehuda Levin: Voting For Homo-Friendly Mitt Romney Will Cause God To Send More Hurricanes.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Late Super PAC Ad Buy Urges African Americans In Ohio To Vote Republican Because Lincoln Freed The Slaves.
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm