Right Wing Round-Up - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 5:37 pm
- Norman Lear @ Huffington Post: The Tuesday That's Bound to Matter All the Way to 2052.
- Joan McCarter @ Daily Kos: Tommy Thompson blames his lucrative lobbying career on his shopping-addicted wife.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Romney Adviser Backed Outlawing Homosexuality and Abortion in Africa.
- Media Matters: Whopper From Fox's Doocy: "As I Remember," Romney's Plan Saved The Auto Industry.
- Joe.My.God: Rabbi Yehuda Levin: Voting For Homo-Friendly Mitt Romney Will Cause God To Send More Hurricanes.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Late Super PAC Ad Buy Urges African Americans In Ohio To Vote Republican Because Lincoln Freed The Slaves.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am