Right Wing Round-Up - 11/2/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/2/2012 4:37 pm
- Norman Lear @ Huffington Post: The Tuesday That's Bound to Matter All the Way to 2052.
- Joan McCarter @ Daily Kos: Tommy Thompson blames his lucrative lobbying career on his shopping-addicted wife.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Romney Adviser Backed Outlawing Homosexuality and Abortion in Africa.
- Media Matters: Whopper From Fox's Doocy: "As I Remember," Romney's Plan Saved The Auto Industry.
- Joe.My.God: Rabbi Yehuda Levin: Voting For Homo-Friendly Mitt Romney Will Cause God To Send More Hurricanes.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Late Super PAC Ad Buy Urges African Americans In Ohio To Vote Republican Because Lincoln Freed The Slaves.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm