Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:35 pm
- RWW Petition: Tell YouTube to reinstate Right Wing Watch's account and take steps to stop abusers of its takedown policy.
- PFAW: After Rules Change, It's Time To Get The Senate Working Again.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Why Senate Democrats Had To Invoke The 'Nuclear Option.'
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Myths About Filibuster Reform Make The Jump To CNN.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: FEC: We Won't Treat Tea Partiers Like Jim Crow-Era NAACP Supporters.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: When research is really "research": A look at the Michigan Four.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am