Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:35 pm
- RWW Petition: Tell YouTube to reinstate Right Wing Watch's account and take steps to stop abusers of its takedown policy.
- PFAW: After Rules Change, It's Time To Get The Senate Working Again.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Why Senate Democrats Had To Invoke The 'Nuclear Option.'
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Myths About Filibuster Reform Make The Jump To CNN.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: FEC: We Won't Treat Tea Partiers Like Jim Crow-Era NAACP Supporters.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: When research is really "research": A look at the Michigan Four.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm