Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:35 pm
- RWW Petition: Tell YouTube to reinstate Right Wing Watch's account and take steps to stop abusers of its takedown policy.
- PFAW: After Rules Change, It's Time To Get The Senate Working Again.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Why Senate Democrats Had To Invoke The 'Nuclear Option.'
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Myths About Filibuster Reform Make The Jump To CNN.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: FEC: We Won't Treat Tea Partiers Like Jim Crow-Era NAACP Supporters.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: When research is really "research": A look at the Michigan Four.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am