Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:35 pm
- RWW Petition: Tell YouTube to reinstate Right Wing Watch's account and take steps to stop abusers of its takedown policy.
- PFAW: After Rules Change, It's Time To Get The Senate Working Again.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Why Senate Democrats Had To Invoke The 'Nuclear Option.'
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Myths About Filibuster Reform Make The Jump To CNN.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: FEC: We Won't Treat Tea Partiers Like Jim Crow-Era NAACP Supporters.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: When research is really "research": A look at the Michigan Four.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am