Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 11/21/2013 6:35 pm
- RWW Petition: Tell YouTube to reinstate Right Wing Watch's account and take steps to stop abusers of its takedown policy.
- PFAW: After Rules Change, It's Time To Get The Senate Working Again.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Why Senate Democrats Had To Invoke The 'Nuclear Option.'
- Meagan Hatcher-Mays @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Myths About Filibuster Reform Make The Jump To CNN.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: FEC: We Won't Treat Tea Partiers Like Jim Crow-Era NAACP Supporters.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Oil and Gas Industry Advocates Launch Surprise Attack on Texas Environmental Science Textbook.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: When research is really "research": A look at the Michigan Four.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am