Right Wing Round-Up - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 6:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: LaBarbera, party of one.
- MRFF: MRFF calls on U.S. Air Force Academy to immediately terminate employment of fundamentalist Christian who claimed to "cure" homosexuality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: After Lengthy Legal Battle, School Board Emerges Victorious Over Creationist Science Teacher.
- Towleroad: Three Lesbians Released After Spending 14 Years in Jail on Wrongful Molestation Conviction.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNN’s S.E. Cupp to Ralph Reed: Why Won’t GOP Make Conservative Case for Gay Marriage?
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am