Right Wing Round-Up - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 6:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: LaBarbera, party of one.
- MRFF: MRFF calls on U.S. Air Force Academy to immediately terminate employment of fundamentalist Christian who claimed to "cure" homosexuality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: After Lengthy Legal Battle, School Board Emerges Victorious Over Creationist Science Teacher.
- Towleroad: Three Lesbians Released After Spending 14 Years in Jail on Wrongful Molestation Conviction.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNN’s S.E. Cupp to Ralph Reed: Why Won’t GOP Make Conservative Case for Gay Marriage?
Share this post
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
6/25/15 @ 5:31
6/23/15 @ 5:34
6/22/15 @ 5:32
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm