Right Wing Round-Up - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: LaBarbera, party of one.
- MRFF: MRFF calls on U.S. Air Force Academy to immediately terminate employment of fundamentalist Christian who claimed to "cure" homosexuality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: After Lengthy Legal Battle, School Board Emerges Victorious Over Creationist Science Teacher.
- Towleroad: Three Lesbians Released After Spending 14 Years in Jail on Wrongful Molestation Conviction.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNN’s S.E. Cupp to Ralph Reed: Why Won’t GOP Make Conservative Case for Gay Marriage?
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm