Right Wing Round-Up - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: LaBarbera, party of one.
- MRFF: MRFF calls on U.S. Air Force Academy to immediately terminate employment of fundamentalist Christian who claimed to "cure" homosexuality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: After Lengthy Legal Battle, School Board Emerges Victorious Over Creationist Science Teacher.
- Towleroad: Three Lesbians Released After Spending 14 Years in Jail on Wrongful Molestation Conviction.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNN’s S.E. Cupp to Ralph Reed: Why Won’t GOP Make Conservative Case for Gay Marriage?
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am