Right Wing Round-Up - 11/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/20/2013 6:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: LaBarbera, party of one.
- MRFF: MRFF calls on U.S. Air Force Academy to immediately terminate employment of fundamentalist Christian who claimed to "cure" homosexuality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: After Lengthy Legal Battle, School Board Emerges Victorious Over Creationist Science Teacher.
- Towleroad: Three Lesbians Released After Spending 14 Years in Jail on Wrongful Molestation Conviction.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: CNN’s S.E. Cupp to Ralph Reed: Why Won’t GOP Make Conservative Case for Gay Marriage?
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am