Right Wing Round-Up - 11/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/19/2012 6:37 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Rubio Leaves Science to the Theologians, or the Free Market. Or Something.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Pastor Ken Hutcherson Says Equally Anti-Gay NOM Too Much Like The GOP, 'Old And White.'
- HRC: NOM Sees One-Third Decline in Contributions for 2011; Two Donors Provided 75 Percent of Funding.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Dear Hollywood: Never let Brian Brown cast a David and Goliath film.
- Joe.My.God: Linda Harvey Wants To Boycott Everybody.
- Pam Spaulding: Bryan Fischer’s cornucopia of hate: anti-gay exorcisms work, no one is born gay, and gay parents=bad.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Conservative ‘Justice’ Group Encourages Clerks To Discriminate Against Same-Sex Couples.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:36
7/29/14 @ 5:35
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:34
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am