Right Wing Round-Up - 11/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/16/2012 6:34 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Petraeus takes the wind from conspiracy theorists' sails.
- Jeremy Hooper: James Dobson claims he, Gary Bauer, and Tony Perkins met with Mitt Romney; were denied.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Virginia GOP Official: When Obama ‘Goes To Hell,’ He’ll Say, ‘This Is All Bush’s Fault.’
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Ted Nugent Accuses Obama Of Waging "Liberal Jihad" Against America.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Arizona Gun Store Refuses To Sell Guns To Anyone Who Voted For Obama.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer and the Cultural Unity of the United States.
Share this post
3/30/15 @ 5:32
Fischer: Indiana Law Is An 'Anti-Discrimination Bill Because It Prohibits Governmental Discrimination Against Christians'
3/30/15 @ 3:33
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/24/15 @ 5:32
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm