Right Wing Round-Up - 11/16/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/16/2012 6:34 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Petraeus takes the wind from conspiracy theorists' sails.
- Jeremy Hooper: James Dobson claims he, Gary Bauer, and Tony Perkins met with Mitt Romney; were denied.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Virginia GOP Official: When Obama ‘Goes To Hell,’ He’ll Say, ‘This Is All Bush’s Fault.’
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Ted Nugent Accuses Obama Of Waging "Liberal Jihad" Against America.
- Adam Peck @ Think Progress: Arizona Gun Store Refuses To Sell Guns To Anyone Who Voted For Obama.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer and the Cultural Unity of the United States.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm