Right Wing Round-Up - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 6:39 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Is That Bryan Fischer or Mitt Romney?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: McCain's 'scheduling error.'
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Scott Lively Mulls Run for Massachusetts Governor.
- Towleroad: Former Navy Chaplain Says Marriage Equality Wins a Sign of the End Times, Americans Turning to Satan.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Maine GOP Head Suspects Voter Fraud Because ‘Dozens, Dozens Of Black People’ Voted.
- Alan Colmes: “Pro Life” Tennessee Congressman Supported Ex-Wife’s Abortions.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is the 'protect marriage' movement embarrassed of its most dedicated?
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 11:27
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am