Right Wing Round-Up - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 5:39 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Is That Bryan Fischer or Mitt Romney?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: McCain's 'scheduling error.'
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Scott Lively Mulls Run for Massachusetts Governor.
- Towleroad: Former Navy Chaplain Says Marriage Equality Wins a Sign of the End Times, Americans Turning to Satan.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Maine GOP Head Suspects Voter Fraud Because ‘Dozens, Dozens Of Black People’ Voted.
- Alan Colmes: “Pro Life” Tennessee Congressman Supported Ex-Wife’s Abortions.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is the 'protect marriage' movement embarrassed of its most dedicated?
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm