Right Wing Round-Up - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 6:39 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Is That Bryan Fischer or Mitt Romney?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: McCain's 'scheduling error.'
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Scott Lively Mulls Run for Massachusetts Governor.
- Towleroad: Former Navy Chaplain Says Marriage Equality Wins a Sign of the End Times, Americans Turning to Satan.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Maine GOP Head Suspects Voter Fraud Because ‘Dozens, Dozens Of Black People’ Voted.
- Alan Colmes: “Pro Life” Tennessee Congressman Supported Ex-Wife’s Abortions.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is the 'protect marriage' movement embarrassed of its most dedicated?
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/22/14 @ 5:35
4/21/14 @ 5:33
Klingenschmitt: ENDA Will Force Women To Share Bathrooms With Men Who 'May Not Be Sitting Down When He Goes Pee'
4/21/14 @ 12:11
4/18/14 @ 5:17
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am