Right Wing Round-Up - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 6:39 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Is That Bryan Fischer or Mitt Romney?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: McCain's 'scheduling error.'
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Scott Lively Mulls Run for Massachusetts Governor.
- Towleroad: Former Navy Chaplain Says Marriage Equality Wins a Sign of the End Times, Americans Turning to Satan.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Maine GOP Head Suspects Voter Fraud Because ‘Dozens, Dozens Of Black People’ Voted.
- Alan Colmes: “Pro Life” Tennessee Congressman Supported Ex-Wife’s Abortions.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is the 'protect marriage' movement embarrassed of its most dedicated?
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 2:22
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
9/23/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm