Right Wing Round-Up - 11/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/15/2012 6:39 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Is That Bryan Fischer or Mitt Romney?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: McCain's 'scheduling error.'
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Scott Lively Mulls Run for Massachusetts Governor.
- Towleroad: Former Navy Chaplain Says Marriage Equality Wins a Sign of the End Times, Americans Turning to Satan.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Maine GOP Head Suspects Voter Fraud Because ‘Dozens, Dozens Of Black People’ Voted.
- Alan Colmes: “Pro Life” Tennessee Congressman Supported Ex-Wife’s Abortions.
- Jeremy Hooper: Is the 'protect marriage' movement embarrassed of its most dedicated?
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Obama's Ban On Dogs, Gays Cause Earthquakes And 'Socialist' Medicare Destroyed America
7/31/15 @ 3:04
7/30/15 @ 5:32
7/29/15 @ 5:33
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am