Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/14/2013 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Boehner Stands With Extremists on Immigration.
- Rick Perlstein @ The Nation: The Grand Old Tea Party.
- Jeremy Hooper: Congrats, Rep. Jo Jordan—you can add Tony 'homosexuality leads to eternal damnation' Perkins to your fan list.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Rep. Gohmert upset Obama’s Israel policy not based on Biblical prophecies.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Speaker John Boehner: LGBT Employment Protections Are ‘Unnecessary.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz: When You Attack Me, You’re Attacking the ‘American People.’
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm