Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/14/2013 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Boehner Stands With Extremists on Immigration.
- Rick Perlstein @ The Nation: The Grand Old Tea Party.
- Jeremy Hooper: Congrats, Rep. Jo Jordan—you can add Tony 'homosexuality leads to eternal damnation' Perkins to your fan list.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Rep. Gohmert upset Obama’s Israel policy not based on Biblical prophecies.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Speaker John Boehner: LGBT Employment Protections Are ‘Unnecessary.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz: When You Attack Me, You’re Attacking the ‘American People.’
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm