Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/14/2013 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Boehner Stands With Extremists on Immigration.
- Rick Perlstein @ The Nation: The Grand Old Tea Party.
- Jeremy Hooper: Congrats, Rep. Jo Jordan—you can add Tony 'homosexuality leads to eternal damnation' Perkins to your fan list.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Rep. Gohmert upset Obama’s Israel policy not based on Biblical prophecies.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Speaker John Boehner: LGBT Employment Protections Are ‘Unnecessary.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz: When You Attack Me, You’re Attacking the ‘American People.’
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/16/14 @ 3:57
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
4/11/14 @ 5:37
4/10/14 @ 5:32
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am