Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/14/2013 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Boehner Stands With Extremists on Immigration.
- Rick Perlstein @ The Nation: The Grand Old Tea Party.
- Jeremy Hooper: Congrats, Rep. Jo Jordan—you can add Tony 'homosexuality leads to eternal damnation' Perkins to your fan list.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Rep. Gohmert upset Obama’s Israel policy not based on Biblical prophecies.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Speaker John Boehner: LGBT Employment Protections Are ‘Unnecessary.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz: When You Attack Me, You’re Attacking the ‘American People.’
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:33
Ted Cruz Vows To 'Always, Always, Always' Stand For The Right Of Christians To Discriminate Against Gays
5/21/15 @ 1:09
5/21/15 @ 12:25
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm