Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/14/2013 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Boehner Stands With Extremists on Immigration.
- Rick Perlstein @ The Nation: The Grand Old Tea Party.
- Jeremy Hooper: Congrats, Rep. Jo Jordan—you can add Tony 'homosexuality leads to eternal damnation' Perkins to your fan list.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Rep. Gohmert upset Obama’s Israel policy not based on Biblical prophecies.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: House Speaker John Boehner: LGBT Employment Protections Are ‘Unnecessary.’
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz: When You Attack Me, You’re Attacking the ‘American People.’
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
8/15/14 @ 1:18
8/14/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am