Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/14/2012 6:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President For Judicial Nominations, Urges the Senate to Act Quickly on Pending Nominees.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Meet Bob Goodlatte.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: The 6 Most Bizarre Freakouts Over Obama’s Re-Election.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bill Donohue equates Catholic view on marriage with stance on 'slavery, racism, or genocide.'
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Macy's CEO Defends Trump Partnership.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Romney Says Obama Only Won Because He Gave ‘Big Gifts’ To Blacks And Latinos.
8/29/16 @ 5:32
8/29/16 @ 1:25
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/26/16 @ 3:06
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm