Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/14/2012 5:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President For Judicial Nominations, Urges the Senate to Act Quickly on Pending Nominees.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Meet Bob Goodlatte.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: The 6 Most Bizarre Freakouts Over Obama’s Re-Election.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bill Donohue equates Catholic view on marriage with stance on 'slavery, racism, or genocide.'
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Macy's CEO Defends Trump Partnership.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Romney Says Obama Only Won Because He Gave ‘Big Gifts’ To Blacks And Latinos.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm