Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/14/2012 6:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President For Judicial Nominations, Urges the Senate to Act Quickly on Pending Nominees.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Meet Bob Goodlatte.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: The 6 Most Bizarre Freakouts Over Obama’s Re-Election.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bill Donohue equates Catholic view on marriage with stance on 'slavery, racism, or genocide.'
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Macy's CEO Defends Trump Partnership.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Romney Says Obama Only Won Because He Gave ‘Big Gifts’ To Blacks And Latinos.
Share this post
10/6/15 @ 5:34
10/5/15 @ 5:32
10/2/15 @ 5:33
10/2/15 @ 11:08
10/1/15 @ 5:33
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am