Right Wing Round-Up - 11/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/14/2012 6:38 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President For Judicial Nominations, Urges the Senate to Act Quickly on Pending Nominees.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Meet Bob Goodlatte.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: The 6 Most Bizarre Freakouts Over Obama’s Re-Election.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Top Georgia GOP Lawmakers Host Briefing on Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bill Donohue equates Catholic view on marriage with stance on 'slavery, racism, or genocide.'
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Macy's CEO Defends Trump Partnership.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Romney Says Obama Only Won Because He Gave ‘Big Gifts’ To Blacks And Latinos.
Share this post
3/31/15 @ 5:32
3/30/15 @ 5:32
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm