Right Wing Round-Up - 11/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/13/2012 5:42 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Close, but not really.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly Decries ‘Secular Progressives’ Who Are ‘Bent On Destroying Traditional America.’
- Michelangelo Signorile @ The Huffington Post: 5 Reasons Why the Christian Right Is Warning of a 'Revolution.'
- Rick Perlstein @ The Nation: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Where is the evidence?
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
Paranoia-Rama: Islamists Take Over The White House, Minneapolis Through Subliminal Messages And No-Go Zones
1/23/15 @ 3:25
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm