Right Wing Round-Up - 11/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/12/2013 6:37 pm
- PFAW: The Nullification Strategy: How Senate Republicans Abuse the Filibuster to Undermine the Courts, Executive Agencies, and American Voters.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Group That Opposed Judicial Filibusters Hits Senator For Not Filibustering Judges.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Meet The Anti-LGBT Extremists Behind The Campaign To Repeal California's Transgender Protections.
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Harry Jackson 'explains' his claim that LGBT rights = 'satanic'.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Tony Perkins wants the ‘liberty’ to deny birth control: ‘That’s why the Pilgrims came here’.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Here’s the Allen West Angry Eagle Motorcycle Book Cover You Didn’t Know You Wanted.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Half Of Students In Christian Colleges Leave Church Due To Pagan Professors.
- Bluestem Prarie: Fake Stalin quote included: Bradlee Dean preaching at Rick Joyner's MorningStar U.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am