Right Wing Round-Up - 11/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/12/2013 6:37 pm
- PFAW: The Nullification Strategy: How Senate Republicans Abuse the Filibuster to Undermine the Courts, Executive Agencies, and American Voters.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Group That Opposed Judicial Filibusters Hits Senator For Not Filibustering Judges.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Meet The Anti-LGBT Extremists Behind The Campaign To Repeal California's Transgender Protections.
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Harry Jackson 'explains' his claim that LGBT rights = 'satanic'.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Tony Perkins wants the ‘liberty’ to deny birth control: ‘That’s why the Pilgrims came here’.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: Here’s the Allen West Angry Eagle Motorcycle Book Cover You Didn’t Know You Wanted.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Half Of Students In Christian Colleges Leave Church Due To Pagan Professors.
- Bluestem Prarie: Fake Stalin quote included: Bradlee Dean preaching at Rick Joyner's MorningStar U.
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/25/14 @ 5:33
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/23/14 @ 5:35
Glenn Beck Is Very Receptive To The Idea That Jesus Was Married To Mary Magdalene: 'You Could Talk Me Into That'
7/23/14 @ 4:02
7/23/14 @ 10:29
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am