Right Wing Round-Up - 1/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/11/2016 6:32 pm
- PFAW: New Report Examines Supreme Court’s Ideological Agenda for Corporations and Unions.
- Joe Jervis: Harlem Hate Pastor Announces 40 Days Of Fasting & Prayer: Ask God To Make Trump Our President.
- Rachel Perclay @ Media Matters: What Reporters Should Know About Ted Cruz's Evangelical Hype Man.
- Peter Montgomery @ The Huffington Post: Ted Cruz's Christian-Nation Candidacy.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Televangelist Jim Bakker: Extreme weather patterns are the ‘spirit of ISIS’ in America.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton, John Locke’s Two Treatises, and the Real Reason Thomas Nelson Pulled the Jefferson Lies.
- John Fea: Would David Barton Vote for Thomas Jefferson?
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
8/19/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am