Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 5:37 pm
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Report Takes A Huge Credibility Hit.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Defense Secretary Orders States To Provide Same-Sex Benefits To National Guard Servicemembers.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Catholic League’s Bill Donohue: ‘Intelligent People Normally’ Believe in God.
- Jeremy Hooper: Professional anti-gay would appreciate it if you stop stealing his English language; he owns it—it's his.
- Towleroad: Sally Kern Weighs in as Oklahoma Tribe Hosts Third Gay Marriage: 'I Find It Kind of Sad.'
- Emily Crockett @ RH Reality Check: Lindsey Graham to Sponsor 20-Week Abortion Ban in Senate.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Coulter: Hillary Clinton behind Rafael Cruz’ call for Obama to go ‘back to Kenya.’
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm