Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 4:37 pm
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Report Takes A Huge Credibility Hit.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Defense Secretary Orders States To Provide Same-Sex Benefits To National Guard Servicemembers.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Catholic League’s Bill Donohue: ‘Intelligent People Normally’ Believe in God.
- Jeremy Hooper: Professional anti-gay would appreciate it if you stop stealing his English language; he owns it—it's his.
- Towleroad: Sally Kern Weighs in as Oklahoma Tribe Hosts Third Gay Marriage: 'I Find It Kind of Sad.'
- Emily Crockett @ RH Reality Check: Lindsey Graham to Sponsor 20-Week Abortion Ban in Senate.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Coulter: Hillary Clinton behind Rafael Cruz’ call for Obama to go ‘back to Kenya.’
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm