Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 5:37 pm
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Report Takes A Huge Credibility Hit.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Defense Secretary Orders States To Provide Same-Sex Benefits To National Guard Servicemembers.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Catholic League’s Bill Donohue: ‘Intelligent People Normally’ Believe in God.
- Jeremy Hooper: Professional anti-gay would appreciate it if you stop stealing his English language; he owns it—it's his.
- Towleroad: Sally Kern Weighs in as Oklahoma Tribe Hosts Third Gay Marriage: 'I Find It Kind of Sad.'
- Emily Crockett @ RH Reality Check: Lindsey Graham to Sponsor 20-Week Abortion Ban in Senate.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Coulter: Hillary Clinton behind Rafael Cruz’ call for Obama to go ‘back to Kenya.’
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/25/14 @ 5:31
9/24/14 @ 5:33
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm