Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 5:37 pm
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Report Takes A Huge Credibility Hit.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Defense Secretary Orders States To Provide Same-Sex Benefits To National Guard Servicemembers.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Catholic League’s Bill Donohue: ‘Intelligent People Normally’ Believe in God.
- Jeremy Hooper: Professional anti-gay would appreciate it if you stop stealing his English language; he owns it—it's his.
- Towleroad: Sally Kern Weighs in as Oklahoma Tribe Hosts Third Gay Marriage: 'I Find It Kind of Sad.'
- Emily Crockett @ RH Reality Check: Lindsey Graham to Sponsor 20-Week Abortion Ban in Senate.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Coulter: Hillary Clinton behind Rafael Cruz’ call for Obama to go ‘back to Kenya.’
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm