Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/1/2013 4:37 pm
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: 60 Minutes Benghazi Report Takes A Huge Credibility Hit.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Defense Secretary Orders States To Provide Same-Sex Benefits To National Guard Servicemembers.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Catholic League’s Bill Donohue: ‘Intelligent People Normally’ Believe in God.
- Jeremy Hooper: Professional anti-gay would appreciate it if you stop stealing his English language; he owns it—it's his.
- Towleroad: Sally Kern Weighs in as Oklahoma Tribe Hosts Third Gay Marriage: 'I Find It Kind of Sad.'
- Emily Crockett @ RH Reality Check: Lindsey Graham to Sponsor 20-Week Abortion Ban in Senate.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Coulter: Hillary Clinton behind Rafael Cruz’ call for Obama to go ‘back to Kenya.’
Share this post
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm