Right Wing Round-Up - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 6:33 pm
- Gavin Aronsen @ Mother Jones: Was Hitler Really a Fan of Gun Control?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli to allies: 'Go to jail' over contraception access.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: CNN Hosts FRC’s Peter Sprigg To Discuss Anti-Gay Pastor’s Withdrawal From Obama Inauguration.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: GOP Rep: Todd Akin ‘Partly Right’ On Legitimate Rape.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Right Wing Goes Crazy After Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bradlee Dean says distorting history is a lie and lying is against the law. Can I make a citizen’s arrest?
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Alex Jones Blasts ‘Despicable’ Glenn Beck And Goes On ‘Mad As Hell’ Tirade
- TFN Insider: He’s a Marxist! And I Still Can’t Spell His Name!
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm