Right Wing Round-Up - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 5:33 pm
- Gavin Aronsen @ Mother Jones: Was Hitler Really a Fan of Gun Control?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli to allies: 'Go to jail' over contraception access.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: CNN Hosts FRC’s Peter Sprigg To Discuss Anti-Gay Pastor’s Withdrawal From Obama Inauguration.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: GOP Rep: Todd Akin ‘Partly Right’ On Legitimate Rape.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Right Wing Goes Crazy After Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bradlee Dean says distorting history is a lie and lying is against the law. Can I make a citizen’s arrest?
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Alex Jones Blasts ‘Despicable’ Glenn Beck And Goes On ‘Mad As Hell’ Tirade
- TFN Insider: He’s a Marxist! And I Still Can’t Spell His Name!
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm