Right Wing Round-Up - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 6:33 pm
- Gavin Aronsen @ Mother Jones: Was Hitler Really a Fan of Gun Control?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli to allies: 'Go to jail' over contraception access.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: CNN Hosts FRC’s Peter Sprigg To Discuss Anti-Gay Pastor’s Withdrawal From Obama Inauguration.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: GOP Rep: Todd Akin ‘Partly Right’ On Legitimate Rape.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Right Wing Goes Crazy After Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bradlee Dean says distorting history is a lie and lying is against the law. Can I make a citizen’s arrest?
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Alex Jones Blasts ‘Despicable’ Glenn Beck And Goes On ‘Mad As Hell’ Tirade
- TFN Insider: He’s a Marxist! And I Still Can’t Spell His Name!
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am