Right Wing Round-Up - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 6:33 pm
- Gavin Aronsen @ Mother Jones: Was Hitler Really a Fan of Gun Control?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli to allies: 'Go to jail' over contraception access.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: CNN Hosts FRC’s Peter Sprigg To Discuss Anti-Gay Pastor’s Withdrawal From Obama Inauguration.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: GOP Rep: Todd Akin ‘Partly Right’ On Legitimate Rape.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Right Wing Goes Crazy After Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bradlee Dean says distorting history is a lie and lying is against the law. Can I make a citizen’s arrest?
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Alex Jones Blasts ‘Despicable’ Glenn Beck And Goes On ‘Mad As Hell’ Tirade
- TFN Insider: He’s a Marxist! And I Still Can’t Spell His Name!
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:33
7/1/15 @ 5:33
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm