Right Wing Round-Up - 1/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/11/2013 6:33 pm
- Gavin Aronsen @ Mother Jones: Was Hitler Really a Fan of Gun Control?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli to allies: 'Go to jail' over contraception access.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: CNN Hosts FRC’s Peter Sprigg To Discuss Anti-Gay Pastor’s Withdrawal From Obama Inauguration.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: GOP Rep: Todd Akin ‘Partly Right’ On Legitimate Rape.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Right Wing Goes Crazy After Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bradlee Dean says distorting history is a lie and lying is against the law. Can I make a citizen’s arrest?
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Alex Jones Blasts ‘Despicable’ Glenn Beck And Goes On ‘Mad As Hell’ Tirade
- TFN Insider: He’s a Marxist! And I Still Can’t Spell His Name!
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm