Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/1/2012 5:44 pm
- PFAW: New PFAW Report on the Importance of the Supreme Court in the 2012 Presidential Election.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Romney and the Far Right: Mainstreaming Extremism.
- Bradlee Dean Info: Bradlee Dean Talks About Armed Insurrection After The Election.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Catholic Bishop Who Compared Obama To Hitler Orders Anti-Obama Letter Read From Pulpit.
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: Randall Terry: Still Getting Anti-Abortion Ads on TV, Still Battling Samuel L. Jackson.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Todd Akin Feels The Republican Love.
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas does not use third grade reading levels to project future prison population.
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
8/15/14 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am