Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/1/2012 4:44 pm
- PFAW: New PFAW Report on the Importance of the Supreme Court in the 2012 Presidential Election.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Romney and the Far Right: Mainstreaming Extremism.
- Bradlee Dean Info: Bradlee Dean Talks About Armed Insurrection After The Election.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Catholic Bishop Who Compared Obama To Hitler Orders Anti-Obama Letter Read From Pulpit.
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: Randall Terry: Still Getting Anti-Abortion Ads on TV, Still Battling Samuel L. Jackson.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Todd Akin Feels The Republican Love.
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas does not use third grade reading levels to project future prison population.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am