Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/1/2012 4:44 pm
- PFAW: New PFAW Report on the Importance of the Supreme Court in the 2012 Presidential Election.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Romney and the Far Right: Mainstreaming Extremism.
- Bradlee Dean Info: Bradlee Dean Talks About Armed Insurrection After The Election.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Catholic Bishop Who Compared Obama To Hitler Orders Anti-Obama Letter Read From Pulpit.
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: Randall Terry: Still Getting Anti-Abortion Ads on TV, Still Battling Samuel L. Jackson.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Todd Akin Feels The Republican Love.
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas does not use third grade reading levels to project future prison population.
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:33
3/5/14 @ 5:34
3/4/14 @ 5:34
3/4/14 @ 12:48
After Refusing To Run For Office, David Barton Lectures Everyone Else On The Importance Of Running For Office
3/4/14 @ 10:42
3/3/14 @ 5:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm