Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/1/2012 4:44 pm
- PFAW: New PFAW Report on the Importance of the Supreme Court in the 2012 Presidential Election.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Romney and the Far Right: Mainstreaming Extremism.
- Bradlee Dean Info: Bradlee Dean Talks About Armed Insurrection After The Election.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Catholic Bishop Who Compared Obama To Hitler Orders Anti-Obama Letter Read From Pulpit.
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: Randall Terry: Still Getting Anti-Abortion Ads on TV, Still Battling Samuel L. Jackson.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Todd Akin Feels The Republican Love.
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas does not use third grade reading levels to project future prison population.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm