Right Wing Round-Up - 11/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/1/2012 5:44 pm
- PFAW: New PFAW Report on the Importance of the Supreme Court in the 2012 Presidential Election.
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: Romney and the Far Right: Mainstreaming Extremism.
- Bradlee Dean Info: Bradlee Dean Talks About Armed Insurrection After The Election.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Catholic Bishop Who Compared Obama To Hitler Orders Anti-Obama Letter Read From Pulpit.
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: Randall Terry: Still Getting Anti-Abortion Ads on TV, Still Battling Samuel L. Jackson.
- Rebecca Berg @ BuzzFeed: Todd Akin Feels The Republican Love.
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas does not use third grade reading levels to project future prison population.
Share this post
7/29/15 @ 5:33
7/28/15 @ 5:34
7/28/15 @ 1:57
7/27/15 @ 5:33
Barton: Adding A Woman To The $10 Bill Would 'Denigrate' The Treasury Department And Our Entire Economic System
7/27/15 @ 1:52
7/24/15 @ 5:32
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am