Right Wing Round-Up - 1/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/10/2013 6:37 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws From Inaugural Program.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Unpacking the Giglio Imbroglio.
- Joe.My.God: Alliance Defense Fund Lawyer Found Guilty On Eight Felony Child Porn Counts.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Joseph Farah Pulled From Right-Wing Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: NRA Quits Working With W.H. After Meeting, Laments Their ‘Agenda To Attack The 2nd Amendment.’
- Eric Alterman: Think Again: More Tea Party Fiction.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am