Right Wing Round-Up - 1/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/10/2013 5:37 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws From Inaugural Program.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Unpacking the Giglio Imbroglio.
- Joe.My.God: Alliance Defense Fund Lawyer Found Guilty On Eight Felony Child Porn Counts.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Joseph Farah Pulled From Right-Wing Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: NRA Quits Working With W.H. After Meeting, Laments Their ‘Agenda To Attack The 2nd Amendment.’
- Eric Alterman: Think Again: More Tea Party Fiction.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm