Right Wing Round-Up - 1/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/10/2013 5:37 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws From Inaugural Program.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Unpacking the Giglio Imbroglio.
- Joe.My.God: Alliance Defense Fund Lawyer Found Guilty On Eight Felony Child Porn Counts.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Joseph Farah Pulled From Right-Wing Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: NRA Quits Working With W.H. After Meeting, Laments Their ‘Agenda To Attack The 2nd Amendment.’
- Eric Alterman: Think Again: More Tea Party Fiction.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/20/14 @ 5:33
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm