Right Wing Round-Up - 1/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/10/2013 5:37 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws From Inaugural Program.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Unpacking the Giglio Imbroglio.
- Joe.My.God: Alliance Defense Fund Lawyer Found Guilty On Eight Felony Child Porn Counts.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Joseph Farah Pulled From Right-Wing Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: NRA Quits Working With W.H. After Meeting, Laments Their ‘Agenda To Attack The 2nd Amendment.’
- Eric Alterman: Think Again: More Tea Party Fiction.
Share this post
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/11/13 @ 10:40
12/10/13 @ 5:33
12/9/13 @ 5:35
12/6/13 @ 5:32
12/6/13 @ 10:35
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm