Right Wing Round-Up - 1/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/10/2013 6:37 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Anti-Gay Pastor Withdraws From Inaugural Program.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Unpacking the Giglio Imbroglio.
- Joe.My.God: Alliance Defense Fund Lawyer Found Guilty On Eight Felony Child Porn Counts.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Joseph Farah Pulled From Right-Wing Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: NRA Quits Working With W.H. After Meeting, Laments Their ‘Agenda To Attack The 2nd Amendment.’
- Eric Alterman: Think Again: More Tea Party Fiction.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am