Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Insult to Injury Tour.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson calls gay families 'discombobulated, Frankenstein structures.'
- Justin Snow @ Metro Weekly: ACLJ Attorney Fired After Online Accusations of Gay Relationships.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Sunday Scofflaws: It’s Time For The IRS To Crack Down On ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Founders’ Bible: John Adams and the General Principles of Christianity.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Texas Supreme Court Might Consider David Barton Defamation Lawsuit.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children.’
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:33
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm