Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Insult to Injury Tour.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson calls gay families 'discombobulated, Frankenstein structures.'
- Justin Snow @ Metro Weekly: ACLJ Attorney Fired After Online Accusations of Gay Relationships.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Sunday Scofflaws: It’s Time For The IRS To Crack Down On ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Founders’ Bible: John Adams and the General Principles of Christianity.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Texas Supreme Court Might Consider David Barton Defamation Lawsuit.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children.’
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm