Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Insult to Injury Tour.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson calls gay families 'discombobulated, Frankenstein structures.'
- Justin Snow @ Metro Weekly: ACLJ Attorney Fired After Online Accusations of Gay Relationships.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Sunday Scofflaws: It’s Time For The IRS To Crack Down On ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Founders’ Bible: John Adams and the General Principles of Christianity.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Texas Supreme Court Might Consider David Barton Defamation Lawsuit.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children.’
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 12:25
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm