Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 4:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Insult to Injury Tour.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson calls gay families 'discombobulated, Frankenstein structures.'
- Justin Snow @ Metro Weekly: ACLJ Attorney Fired After Online Accusations of Gay Relationships.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Sunday Scofflaws: It’s Time For The IRS To Crack Down On ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Founders’ Bible: John Adams and the General Principles of Christianity.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Texas Supreme Court Might Consider David Barton Defamation Lawsuit.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children.’
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm