Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/9/2012 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Insult to Injury Tour.
- Jeremy Hooper: Harry Jackson calls gay families 'discombobulated, Frankenstein structures.'
- Justin Snow @ Metro Weekly: ACLJ Attorney Fired After Online Accusations of Gay Relationships.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Sunday Scofflaws: It’s Time For The IRS To Crack Down On ‘Pulpit Freedom Sunday.’
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Founders’ Bible: John Adams and the General Principles of Christianity.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Texas Supreme Court Might Consider David Barton Defamation Lawsuit.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children.’
Share this post
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
4/11/14 @ 5:37
4/10/14 @ 5:32
4/9/14 @ 5:36
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
CBN: Sweden Is Just Like North Korea
4/2/14 @ 2:55pm
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Glenn Beck Does Not React Well To Obama's Health Care Victory Lap
4/2/14 @ 3:31pm