Right Wing Round-Up - 10/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/7/2013 5:12 pm
- Marge Baker @ The Hill: Time for Supreme Court to stand firm on campaign donation limits.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Justice Scalia Is More Conservative Than You Think, And Further To The Right Than He’s Ever Been.
- Mike Burns @ Media Matters: Fox Falls For Fake Story About Obama Personally Funding Muslim Museum During Shutdown.
- Adele Stan @ RH Reality Check: At Any Cost: How Catholic Bishops Pushed for a Shutdown—and Even a Default—Over Birth Control.
- Brian Beutler @ Salon: Clueless Republicans hatch incoherent shutdown strategy.
- Stephanie Simon @ Politico: Vouchers don’t do much for students.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Conservative magazine: LGBT people are secret weapons.
- Faithful America: There's Nothing Christian About Hate.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm