Right Wing Round-Up - 10/7/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/7/2013 6:12 pm
- Marge Baker @ The Hill: Time for Supreme Court to stand firm on campaign donation limits.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Justice Scalia Is More Conservative Than You Think, And Further To The Right Than He’s Ever Been.
- Mike Burns @ Media Matters: Fox Falls For Fake Story About Obama Personally Funding Muslim Museum During Shutdown.
- Adele Stan @ RH Reality Check: At Any Cost: How Catholic Bishops Pushed for a Shutdown—and Even a Default—Over Birth Control.
- Brian Beutler @ Salon: Clueless Republicans hatch incoherent shutdown strategy.
- Stephanie Simon @ Politico: Vouchers don’t do much for students.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Conservative magazine: LGBT people are secret weapons.
- Faithful America: There's Nothing Christian About Hate.
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am