Right Wing Round-Up - 10/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/5/2012 5:37 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Regnerus Ducks Responsibility for Study’s Misuse.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Meet The Conservatives Who Think Today’s Job Numbers Are A Conspiracy.
- Joe My God: Eugene Delgaudio Denounces God-Hating Liberals At County Meeting.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: U.S. Senator Patrick Toomey and Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Jim Cawley Attend Prayer Breakfast with Gen. “Jerry” Boykin.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA): Evolution, Big Bang ‘Lies Straight From The Pit Of Hell.’
Share this post
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm