Right Wing Round-Up - 10/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/5/2012 5:37 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Regnerus Ducks Responsibility for Study’s Misuse.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Meet The Conservatives Who Think Today’s Job Numbers Are A Conspiracy.
- Joe My God: Eugene Delgaudio Denounces God-Hating Liberals At County Meeting.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: U.S. Senator Patrick Toomey and Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Jim Cawley Attend Prayer Breakfast with Gen. “Jerry” Boykin.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA): Evolution, Big Bang ‘Lies Straight From The Pit Of Hell.’
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am