Right Wing Round-Up - 10/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/5/2012 5:37 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Regnerus Ducks Responsibility for Study’s Misuse.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Meet The Conservatives Who Think Today’s Job Numbers Are A Conspiracy.
- Joe My God: Eugene Delgaudio Denounces God-Hating Liberals At County Meeting.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: U.S. Senator Patrick Toomey and Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Jim Cawley Attend Prayer Breakfast with Gen. “Jerry” Boykin.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA): Evolution, Big Bang ‘Lies Straight From The Pit Of Hell.’
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm