Right Wing Round-Up - 10/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/5/2012 5:37 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Regnerus Ducks Responsibility for Study’s Misuse.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Meet The Conservatives Who Think Today’s Job Numbers Are A Conspiracy.
- Joe My God: Eugene Delgaudio Denounces God-Hating Liberals At County Meeting.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: U.S. Senator Patrick Toomey and Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Jim Cawley Attend Prayer Breakfast with Gen. “Jerry” Boykin.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA): Evolution, Big Bang ‘Lies Straight From The Pit Of Hell.’
Share this post
5/24/13 @ 4:34
5/23/13 @ 5:32
5/22/13 @ 5:39
5/21/13 @ 5:36
5/21/13 @ 4:50
5/20/13 @ 5:32
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 hour ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp2 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa2 hours ago