Right Wing Round-Up - 10/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/4/2012 5:50 pm
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: At Last Night’s Debate: Romney Told 27 Myths In 38 Minutes.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The triumph of style over substance.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: PBS Responds To Romney: Cutting Federal Funding Would Have ‘Virtually No Impact’ On Deficit.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Voter suppression in New Mexico?
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Bible Publishers are People Too!
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- Os Hillman: God might soon destroy America for tolerating gays & lesbians in "day of reckoning" t.co/U5BRbl17Gz37 minutes ago
- FRC's Perkins & Sprigg say heterosexuals are not allowed to come out as straight, born that way t.co/qXPtuRS7nn1 hour ago
- FRC's Tony Perkins, who said gay people are pawns of the Devil, claims he doesn't "demonize" gays t.co/qXPtuRS7nn1 hour ago