Right Wing Round-Up - 10/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/31/2013 5:35 pm
- PFAW: Shameful Senate Vote on DC Circuit Shows GOP Scorched-Earth Politics At Its Worst.
- Keith Brekhus @ Liberal America: TX Gov. Candidate Greg Abbott Victim Of His Own Voter Suppression Law.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: Ted Cruz's Dad Calls US a "Christian Nation," Says Obama Should Go "Back to Kenya."
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet The Pacific Justice Institute, The California Group Behind Fox’s Anti-LGBT Horror Stories.
- Christopher Stroop @ Religion Dispatches: Russian Parliament Hosts U.S. Anti-Gay Activist Paul Cameron.
- Warren Throckmorton: Rick Green: 5,000 Likes On Facebook Could Trigger A Senate Run For David Barton.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Christian Right Launches Attack On Wrong Medical Body Over Misrepresented New Paraphilia Definitions.
Share this post
9/2/15 @ 5:34
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am