Right Wing Round-Up - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 4:37 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP Pays the Big Price for Bashing Latinos.
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Romney Campaign Plays Dumb About Roe v. Wade.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Parsing the meaning of 'campaign event.'
- Timothy Kincaid @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Gay GOP supporter bashing a hoax.
- Ezra Klein: Mitch McConnell and John Boehner’s strategy worked.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Mike Huckabee: Vote Against Equality And Choice Or You’ll Go To Hell.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm