Right Wing Round-Up - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 5:37 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP Pays the Big Price for Bashing Latinos.
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Romney Campaign Plays Dumb About Roe v. Wade.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Parsing the meaning of 'campaign event.'
- Timothy Kincaid @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Gay GOP supporter bashing a hoax.
- Ezra Klein: Mitch McConnell and John Boehner’s strategy worked.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Mike Huckabee: Vote Against Equality And Choice Or You’ll Go To Hell.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/24/15 @ 5:32
3/23/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm