Right Wing Round-Up - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 5:37 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP Pays the Big Price for Bashing Latinos.
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Romney Campaign Plays Dumb About Roe v. Wade.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Parsing the meaning of 'campaign event.'
- Timothy Kincaid @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Gay GOP supporter bashing a hoax.
- Ezra Klein: Mitch McConnell and John Boehner’s strategy worked.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Mike Huckabee: Vote Against Equality And Choice Or You’ll Go To Hell.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 5:35
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm