Right Wing Round-Up - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 5:37 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP Pays the Big Price for Bashing Latinos.
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Romney Campaign Plays Dumb About Roe v. Wade.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Parsing the meaning of 'campaign event.'
- Timothy Kincaid @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Gay GOP supporter bashing a hoax.
- Ezra Klein: Mitch McConnell and John Boehner’s strategy worked.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Mike Huckabee: Vote Against Equality And Choice Or You’ll Go To Hell.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am