Right Wing Round-Up - 10/30/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/30/2012 5:37 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The GOP Pays the Big Price for Bashing Latinos.
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Romney Campaign Plays Dumb About Roe v. Wade.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Parsing the meaning of 'campaign event.'
- Timothy Kincaid @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Gay GOP supporter bashing a hoax.
- Ezra Klein: Mitch McConnell and John Boehner’s strategy worked.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Mike Huckabee: Vote Against Equality And Choice Or You’ll Go To Hell.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am