Right Wing Round-Up - 10/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/29/2013 5:33 pm
- Marge Baker @ The Hill: ENDA's time is past due.
- The Transadvocate: Debunked: LA peeping tom trans kids.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Is This High School? Rachel Maddow Catches Rand Paul Plagiarizing Off Wikipedia.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Rand Paul Has Given Speeches Plagiarized From Wikipedia Before.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Election Over, the Mormon Church Quietly Re-enters the Gay Marriage Fight.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Outrage Over Oath: Religious Right Objects To New Conscience Rules At Air Force Academy.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton for Senate?
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am