Right Wing Round-Up - 10/29/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/29/2012 5:22 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Flashback: That time Mitt Romney equated marriage equality decision with Dred Scott.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Video Surfaces Of Romney Defending Birth Certificate Discrimination Against Same-Sex Couples.
- Summer Anne Burton @ BuzzFeed: GOP Rep. Roscoe Bartlett Laments Working Mothers.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Rubio pushes variation of the 'foreign' smear.
- Noah Rothman@ Mediaite: Brian Kilmeade Wonders If Obama Cancelling Events For Hurricane Sandy A Sign His Campaign In ‘Disarray.’
- Warren Throckmorton: The Founders’ Bible: Did Thomas Jefferson Base the Declaration of Independence on the Bible?
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am