Right Wing Round-Up - 10/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/28/2013 5:55 pm
- Markus Schmidt @ Richmond Times-Dispatch: E.W. Jackson has history of financial woes.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Losing ‘the war of ideas.’
- Max Seddon & J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: Discredited U.S. Anti-Gay Activist Addresses Russian Parliamentarians Over “Family Values.”
- Elise Foley @ Huffington Post: Marco Rubio Backs Away From Own Immigration Bill Becoming Law.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Graham Promises To Block All Senate Nominations Over Benghazi.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: CBS News’ Misleading Obamacare Report.
- Andrea Grimes @ RH Reality Check: Federal Judge Declares Hospital Admitting Privileges Provision of Texas Abortion Law Unconstitutional.
- Trinity Foundation: Mega-Pastor Steven Furtick Faces Examination.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm