Right Wing Round-Up - 10/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/28/2013 5:55 pm
- Markus Schmidt @ Richmond Times-Dispatch: E.W. Jackson has history of financial woes.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Losing ‘the war of ideas.’
- Max Seddon & J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: Discredited U.S. Anti-Gay Activist Addresses Russian Parliamentarians Over “Family Values.”
- Elise Foley @ Huffington Post: Marco Rubio Backs Away From Own Immigration Bill Becoming Law.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Graham Promises To Block All Senate Nominations Over Benghazi.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: CBS News’ Misleading Obamacare Report.
- Andrea Grimes @ RH Reality Check: Federal Judge Declares Hospital Admitting Privileges Provision of Texas Abortion Law Unconstitutional.
- Trinity Foundation: Mega-Pastor Steven Furtick Faces Examination.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm