Right Wing Round-Up - 10/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/28/2013 5:55 pm
- Markus Schmidt @ Richmond Times-Dispatch: E.W. Jackson has history of financial woes.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Losing ‘the war of ideas.’
- Max Seddon & J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: Discredited U.S. Anti-Gay Activist Addresses Russian Parliamentarians Over “Family Values.”
- Elise Foley @ Huffington Post: Marco Rubio Backs Away From Own Immigration Bill Becoming Law.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Graham Promises To Block All Senate Nominations Over Benghazi.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: CBS News’ Misleading Obamacare Report.
- Andrea Grimes @ RH Reality Check: Federal Judge Declares Hospital Admitting Privileges Provision of Texas Abortion Law Unconstitutional.
- Trinity Foundation: Mega-Pastor Steven Furtick Faces Examination.
Share this post
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
4/11/14 @ 5:37
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am