Right Wing Round-Up - 10/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/28/2013 5:55 pm
- Markus Schmidt @ Richmond Times-Dispatch: E.W. Jackson has history of financial woes.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Losing ‘the war of ideas.’
- Max Seddon & J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: Discredited U.S. Anti-Gay Activist Addresses Russian Parliamentarians Over “Family Values.”
- Elise Foley @ Huffington Post: Marco Rubio Backs Away From Own Immigration Bill Becoming Law.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Graham Promises To Block All Senate Nominations Over Benghazi.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: CBS News’ Misleading Obamacare Report.
- Andrea Grimes @ RH Reality Check: Federal Judge Declares Hospital Admitting Privileges Provision of Texas Abortion Law Unconstitutional.
- Trinity Foundation: Mega-Pastor Steven Furtick Faces Examination.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am