Right Wing Round-Up - 10/28/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/28/2013 5:55 pm
- Markus Schmidt @ Richmond Times-Dispatch: E.W. Jackson has history of financial woes.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Losing ‘the war of ideas.’
- Max Seddon & J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: Discredited U.S. Anti-Gay Activist Addresses Russian Parliamentarians Over “Family Values.”
- Elise Foley @ Huffington Post: Marco Rubio Backs Away From Own Immigration Bill Becoming Law.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Graham Promises To Block All Senate Nominations Over Benghazi.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: CBS News’ Misleading Obamacare Report.
- Andrea Grimes @ RH Reality Check: Federal Judge Declares Hospital Admitting Privileges Provision of Texas Abortion Law Unconstitutional.
- Trinity Foundation: Mega-Pastor Steven Furtick Faces Examination.
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/21/15 @ 12:05
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/18/15 @ 5:32
5/15/15 @ 5:36
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm