Right Wing Round-Up - 10/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/25/2012 4:34 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Akin tied to “domestic terrorist.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ The American Prospect: Todd Akin: Warrior for the Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christianity Today: It’s Disrespectful Not to Tell Rape Victims About the ‘Redeeming Power of God.’
- Think Progress: Martin Luther King's Niece: Equality Advocates Are Going To Hell.
- Alan Colmes: Coulter, In Radio Interview, Doubles Down On Use Of “R” Word.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Texas Attorney General Threatens Foreign Poll Watchers.
Share this post
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/16/14 @ 3:55
12/16/14 @ 3:12
12/15/14 @ 5:33
12/12/14 @ 5:33
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm