Right Wing Round-Up - 10/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/25/2012 5:34 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Akin tied to “domestic terrorist.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ The American Prospect: Todd Akin: Warrior for the Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christianity Today: It’s Disrespectful Not to Tell Rape Victims About the ‘Redeeming Power of God.’
- Think Progress: Martin Luther King's Niece: Equality Advocates Are Going To Hell.
- Alan Colmes: Coulter, In Radio Interview, Doubles Down On Use Of “R” Word.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Texas Attorney General Threatens Foreign Poll Watchers.
Share this post
7/30/15 @ 5:32
7/29/15 @ 5:33
7/28/15 @ 5:34
7/27/15 @ 5:33
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am