Right Wing Round-Up - 10/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/25/2012 5:34 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Akin tied to “domestic terrorist.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ The American Prospect: Todd Akin: Warrior for the Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christianity Today: It’s Disrespectful Not to Tell Rape Victims About the ‘Redeeming Power of God.’
- Think Progress: Martin Luther King's Niece: Equality Advocates Are Going To Hell.
- Alan Colmes: Coulter, In Radio Interview, Doubles Down On Use Of “R” Word.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Texas Attorney General Threatens Foreign Poll Watchers.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm