Right Wing Round-Up - 10/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/25/2012 5:34 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Akin tied to “domestic terrorist.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ The American Prospect: Todd Akin: Warrior for the Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christianity Today: It’s Disrespectful Not to Tell Rape Victims About the ‘Redeeming Power of God.’
- Think Progress: Martin Luther King's Niece: Equality Advocates Are Going To Hell.
- Alan Colmes: Coulter, In Radio Interview, Doubles Down On Use Of “R” Word.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Texas Attorney General Threatens Foreign Poll Watchers.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:36
7/29/14 @ 5:35
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/25/14 @ 5:33
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am