Right Wing Round-Up - 10/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/25/2012 5:34 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Akin tied to “domestic terrorist.”
- Amanda Marcotte @ The American Prospect: Todd Akin: Warrior for the Right.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christianity Today: It’s Disrespectful Not to Tell Rape Victims About the ‘Redeeming Power of God.’
- Think Progress: Martin Luther King's Niece: Equality Advocates Are Going To Hell.
- Alan Colmes: Coulter, In Radio Interview, Doubles Down On Use Of “R” Word.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Texas Attorney General Threatens Foreign Poll Watchers.
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm