Right Wing Round-Up - 10/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/24/2013 5:34 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Herman Cain: The Devil Was Behind Sexual Harassment Allegations.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Tom Ridge Pushes Back On Gay Issues In GOP With Plea For “Practical” Tolerance.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: The implosion of the GOP brand, in one chart.
- Davie Weigel @ Slate: Pollster That's Always Wrong Has Cuccinelli Surging in Virginia.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Fainting Truthers: From Alex Jones To Fox News.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 2:19
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm