Right Wing Round-Up - 10/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/24/2013 5:34 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Herman Cain: The Devil Was Behind Sexual Harassment Allegations.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Tom Ridge Pushes Back On Gay Issues In GOP With Plea For “Practical” Tolerance.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: The implosion of the GOP brand, in one chart.
- Davie Weigel @ Slate: Pollster That's Always Wrong Has Cuccinelli Surging in Virginia.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Fainting Truthers: From Alex Jones To Fox News.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am