Right Wing Round-Up - 10/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/24/2013 4:34 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Herman Cain: The Devil Was Behind Sexual Harassment Allegations.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Tom Ridge Pushes Back On Gay Issues In GOP With Plea For “Practical” Tolerance.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: The implosion of the GOP brand, in one chart.
- Davie Weigel @ Slate: Pollster That's Always Wrong Has Cuccinelli Surging in Virginia.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Fainting Truthers: From Alex Jones To Fox News.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm