Right Wing Round-Up - 10/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/24/2013 5:34 pm
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Herman Cain: The Devil Was Behind Sexual Harassment Allegations.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Tom Ridge Pushes Back On Gay Issues In GOP With Plea For “Practical” Tolerance.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: The implosion of the GOP brand, in one chart.
- Davie Weigel @ Slate: Pollster That's Always Wrong Has Cuccinelli Surging in Virginia.
- Brian Powell @ Media Matters: Fainting Truthers: From Alex Jones To Fox News.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/18/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm