Right Wing Round-Up - 10/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/24/2012 4:43 pm
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Senate Candidate: Conception From Rape ‘Is Something That God Intended.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Meet Ted Cruz, "The Republican Barack Obama."
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: No ENDA Deal For Endorsement, Log Cabin Leader Says.
- Jeremy Hooper: Maryland Marriage Alliance says video was 'out of context'; because that's what they always claim.
- Judd Legum @ Think Progress: Major Cable Provider In Ohio Offering Anti-Obama Film For Free.
- Joan McCarter @ Daily Kos: Tommy Thompson drags out 9/11 to falsely attack Tammy Baldwin.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm