Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 5:34 pm
- Christopher Hooks @ The Texas Observer: At the Alamo, Protesters Get Up in Arms.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cuccinelli Donated to Groups That Tell Women Abortion Causes Breast Cancer.
- Bruce Wilson @ AlterNet: Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth.'
- Towleroad: San Antonio Judge Leaves GOP in Blistering Video Denouncing Party's Anti-Gay Extremism.
- John Fea: The David Barton Dozen.
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:34
Barton Says More Christians Were Killed For Their Faith Last Year Than In The Previous 2000 Years Combined
3/10/14 @ 2:20
3/7/14 @ 6:35
3/6/14 @ 6:33
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/4/14 @ 6:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm