Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 4:34 pm
- Christopher Hooks @ The Texas Observer: At the Alamo, Protesters Get Up in Arms.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cuccinelli Donated to Groups That Tell Women Abortion Causes Breast Cancer.
- Bruce Wilson @ AlterNet: Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth.'
- Towleroad: San Antonio Judge Leaves GOP in Blistering Video Denouncing Party's Anti-Gay Extremism.
- John Fea: The David Barton Dozen.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm