Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 5:34 pm
- Christopher Hooks @ The Texas Observer: At the Alamo, Protesters Get Up in Arms.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cuccinelli Donated to Groups That Tell Women Abortion Causes Breast Cancer.
- Bruce Wilson @ AlterNet: Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth.'
- Towleroad: San Antonio Judge Leaves GOP in Blistering Video Denouncing Party's Anti-Gay Extremism.
- John Fea: The David Barton Dozen.
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/25/16 @ 5:34
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm