Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 10/22/2013 5:34 pm
- Christopher Hooks @ The Texas Observer: At the Alamo, Protesters Get Up in Arms.
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: Cuccinelli Donated to Groups That Tell Women Abortion Causes Breast Cancer.
- Bruce Wilson @ AlterNet: Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth.'
- Towleroad: San Antonio Judge Leaves GOP in Blistering Video Denouncing Party's Anti-Gay Extremism.
- John Fea: The David Barton Dozen.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 11:21
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am