Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/22/2012 5:43 pm
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Is Too Controversial To Lose.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Romney Campaign Flops Twice On Marriage Amendment And Same-Sex ‘Benefits.’
- Good As You: Maryland Marriage Alliance panel claims gays and supporters are 'worthy of death.'
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer finds a gay he can like.
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: The Voter-Fraud Myth.
- Towleroad: Angela McCaskill Calls For Anti-Gay Group To Stop Using Her Image.
- Finally, CNN's Carol Costello responds to Bryan Fischer:
Share this post
5/28/15 @ 5:32
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/27/15 @ 4:54
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am