Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/22/2012 5:43 pm
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Is Too Controversial To Lose.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Romney Campaign Flops Twice On Marriage Amendment And Same-Sex ‘Benefits.’
- Good As You: Maryland Marriage Alliance panel claims gays and supporters are 'worthy of death.'
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer finds a gay he can like.
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: The Voter-Fraud Myth.
- Towleroad: Angela McCaskill Calls For Anti-Gay Group To Stop Using Her Image.
- Finally, CNN's Carol Costello responds to Bryan Fischer:
Share this post
3/30/15 @ 5:32
Fischer: Indiana Law Is An 'Anti-Discrimination Bill Because It Prohibits Governmental Discrimination Against Christians'
3/30/15 @ 3:33
3/27/15 @ 5:32
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm