Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/22/2012 5:43 pm
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Is Too Controversial To Lose.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Romney Campaign Flops Twice On Marriage Amendment And Same-Sex ‘Benefits.’
- Good As You: Maryland Marriage Alliance panel claims gays and supporters are 'worthy of death.'
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer finds a gay he can like.
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: The Voter-Fraud Myth.
- Towleroad: Angela McCaskill Calls For Anti-Gay Group To Stop Using Her Image.
- Finally, CNN's Carol Costello responds to Bryan Fischer:
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm