Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/22/2012 5:43 pm
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Is Too Controversial To Lose.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Romney Campaign Flops Twice On Marriage Amendment And Same-Sex ‘Benefits.’
- Good As You: Maryland Marriage Alliance panel claims gays and supporters are 'worthy of death.'
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer finds a gay he can like.
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: The Voter-Fraud Myth.
- Towleroad: Angela McCaskill Calls For Anti-Gay Group To Stop Using Her Image.
- Finally, CNN's Carol Costello responds to Bryan Fischer:
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm