Right Wing Round-Up - 10/22/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/22/2012 4:43 pm
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Is Too Controversial To Lose.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Romney Campaign Flops Twice On Marriage Amendment And Same-Sex ‘Benefits.’
- Good As You: Maryland Marriage Alliance panel claims gays and supporters are 'worthy of death.'
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer finds a gay he can like.
- Jane Mayer @ The New Yorker: The Voter-Fraud Myth.
- Towleroad: Angela McCaskill Calls For Anti-Gay Group To Stop Using Her Image.
- Finally, CNN's Carol Costello responds to Bryan Fischer:
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/18/14 @ 11:48
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm