Right Wing Round-Up - 10/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/2/2013 4:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: #DefundTheGOP: Glenn Beck Goes Off on ‘Lying Thief’ Boehner, ‘Worthless’ Republicans.
- Richard Bartholomew: Ted Cruz’s Father and “The End-Time Transfer of Wealth.”
- Scott Conroy @ Real Clear Politics: Rick Perry: Implementing Obamacare "a Criminal Act."
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet The Anti-Gay Pastor Fueling Fox News’ Christian Persecution Complex.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Warns That Shutdown Could Lead To A Terrorist Attack Against U.S.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bryan Fischer: Closing WWII Memorial proves Obama’s soul has a ‘heart of darkness.’
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/24/15 @ 3:33
11/24/15 @ 11:08
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/20/15 @ 5:32
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm