Right Wing Round-Up - 10/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/2/2013 5:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: #DefundTheGOP: Glenn Beck Goes Off on ‘Lying Thief’ Boehner, ‘Worthless’ Republicans.
- Richard Bartholomew: Ted Cruz’s Father and “The End-Time Transfer of Wealth.”
- Scott Conroy @ Real Clear Politics: Rick Perry: Implementing Obamacare "a Criminal Act."
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet The Anti-Gay Pastor Fueling Fox News’ Christian Persecution Complex.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Warns That Shutdown Could Lead To A Terrorist Attack Against U.S.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bryan Fischer: Closing WWII Memorial proves Obama’s soul has a ‘heart of darkness.’
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm