Right Wing Round-Up - 10/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/2/2013 4:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: #DefundTheGOP: Glenn Beck Goes Off on ‘Lying Thief’ Boehner, ‘Worthless’ Republicans.
- Richard Bartholomew: Ted Cruz’s Father and “The End-Time Transfer of Wealth.”
- Scott Conroy @ Real Clear Politics: Rick Perry: Implementing Obamacare "a Criminal Act."
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet The Anti-Gay Pastor Fueling Fox News’ Christian Persecution Complex.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Ted Cruz Warns That Shutdown Could Lead To A Terrorist Attack Against U.S.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Bryan Fischer: Closing WWII Memorial proves Obama’s soul has a ‘heart of darkness.’
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 3:12
12/11/13 @ 5:39
12/11/13 @ 5:34
Fischer Hails India Supreme Court Ruling Outlawing Gay Sex: 'This Is Entirely Right And Entirely Appropriate'
12/11/13 @ 3:44
12/11/13 @ 3:05
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am