Right Wing Round-Up - 10/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/21/2013 5:33 pm
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Chris Christie Drops Appeal Of New Jersey Marriage Equality Ruling.
- Towleroad: NOM's Brian Brown Slams Christie on Gay Marriage: His Presidential Hopes are Finished.
- TFN Insider: Clear Sign of Election Around the Corner: Houston Religious-Right Group Trots Out Anti-Gay Hysteria.
- Chris Mooney @ Mother Jones: Glenn Beck Show Claims Tea Partiers are Better at Science—But Mangles the Research.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Stephen Jimenez Embraces His Role As A Right-Wing Media Celebrity.
- Warren Throckmorton: League Of The South’s President To Blacks: Go Along, Fight, Or Get Out.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Fox News Reportedly Used Fake Commenter Accounts To Rebut Critical Blog Posts.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 12:21
4/22/14 @ 5:35
4/22/14 @ 11:11
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am