Right Wing Round-Up - 10/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/21/2013 5:33 pm
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Chris Christie Drops Appeal Of New Jersey Marriage Equality Ruling.
- Towleroad: NOM's Brian Brown Slams Christie on Gay Marriage: His Presidential Hopes are Finished.
- TFN Insider: Clear Sign of Election Around the Corner: Houston Religious-Right Group Trots Out Anti-Gay Hysteria.
- Chris Mooney @ Mother Jones: Glenn Beck Show Claims Tea Partiers are Better at Science—But Mangles the Research.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Stephen Jimenez Embraces His Role As A Right-Wing Media Celebrity.
- Warren Throckmorton: League Of The South’s President To Blacks: Go Along, Fight, Or Get Out.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Fox News Reportedly Used Fake Commenter Accounts To Rebut Critical Blog Posts.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 4:37
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am