Right Wing Round-Up - 10/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/21/2013 5:33 pm
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Chris Christie Drops Appeal Of New Jersey Marriage Equality Ruling.
- Towleroad: NOM's Brian Brown Slams Christie on Gay Marriage: His Presidential Hopes are Finished.
- TFN Insider: Clear Sign of Election Around the Corner: Houston Religious-Right Group Trots Out Anti-Gay Hysteria.
- Chris Mooney @ Mother Jones: Glenn Beck Show Claims Tea Partiers are Better at Science—But Mangles the Research.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Stephen Jimenez Embraces His Role As A Right-Wing Media Celebrity.
- Warren Throckmorton: League Of The South’s President To Blacks: Go Along, Fight, Or Get Out.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Fox News Reportedly Used Fake Commenter Accounts To Rebut Critical Blog Posts.
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm