Right Wing Round-Up - 10/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/21/2013 5:33 pm
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Chris Christie Drops Appeal Of New Jersey Marriage Equality Ruling.
- Towleroad: NOM's Brian Brown Slams Christie on Gay Marriage: His Presidential Hopes are Finished.
- TFN Insider: Clear Sign of Election Around the Corner: Houston Religious-Right Group Trots Out Anti-Gay Hysteria.
- Chris Mooney @ Mother Jones: Glenn Beck Show Claims Tea Partiers are Better at Science—But Mangles the Research.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Stephen Jimenez Embraces His Role As A Right-Wing Media Celebrity.
- Warren Throckmorton: League Of The South’s President To Blacks: Go Along, Fight, Or Get Out.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Fox News Reportedly Used Fake Commenter Accounts To Rebut Critical Blog Posts.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Irony Alert: Beck Tells Candidates They Had 'Better Learn About Who The People Are You're Standing Next To'
4/18/14 @ 12:11
4/17/14 @ 5:36
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am