Right Wing Round-Up - 10/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/21/2013 4:33 pm
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Chris Christie Drops Appeal Of New Jersey Marriage Equality Ruling.
- Towleroad: NOM's Brian Brown Slams Christie on Gay Marriage: His Presidential Hopes are Finished.
- TFN Insider: Clear Sign of Election Around the Corner: Houston Religious-Right Group Trots Out Anti-Gay Hysteria.
- Chris Mooney @ Mother Jones: Glenn Beck Show Claims Tea Partiers are Better at Science—But Mangles the Research.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Stephen Jimenez Embraces His Role As A Right-Wing Media Celebrity.
- Warren Throckmorton: League Of The South’s President To Blacks: Go Along, Fight, Or Get Out.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: Fox News Reportedly Used Fake Commenter Accounts To Rebut Critical Blog Posts.
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm