Right Wing Round-Up - 10/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/19/2012 5:32 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Want to Get Past Romney's Lies About Women's Rights? Look to the Supreme Court.
- Towleroad: Star Witness for Prop 8 Proponents David Blankenhorn Tells Minnesotans to Oppose Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment.
- Noam Scheiber @ TNR: Growing Up Romney.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Group Kills Candidate's Samuel L. Jackson "Uncle Tom" Videos.
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Tea Party Group Plans Obama Phone Bank Sabotage.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: More Junk Science: GOP Congressman Says Abortion Is Never Necessary To Save A Woman’s Life.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'I think it's called ... Romnesia.'
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm