Right Wing Round-Up - 10/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/19/2012 5:32 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Want to Get Past Romney's Lies About Women's Rights? Look to the Supreme Court.
- Towleroad: Star Witness for Prop 8 Proponents David Blankenhorn Tells Minnesotans to Oppose Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment.
- Noam Scheiber @ TNR: Growing Up Romney.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Group Kills Candidate's Samuel L. Jackson "Uncle Tom" Videos.
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Tea Party Group Plans Obama Phone Bank Sabotage.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: More Junk Science: GOP Congressman Says Abortion Is Never Necessary To Save A Woman’s Life.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'I think it's called ... Romnesia.'
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am