Right Wing Round-Up - 10/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/19/2012 5:32 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Want to Get Past Romney's Lies About Women's Rights? Look to the Supreme Court.
- Towleroad: Star Witness for Prop 8 Proponents David Blankenhorn Tells Minnesotans to Oppose Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment.
- Noam Scheiber @ TNR: Growing Up Romney.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Group Kills Candidate's Samuel L. Jackson "Uncle Tom" Videos.
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Tea Party Group Plans Obama Phone Bank Sabotage.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: More Junk Science: GOP Congressman Says Abortion Is Never Necessary To Save A Woman’s Life.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'I think it's called ... Romnesia.'
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am