Right Wing Round-Up - 10/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 10/19/2012 4:32 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Want to Get Past Romney's Lies About Women's Rights? Look to the Supreme Court.
- Towleroad: Star Witness for Prop 8 Proponents David Blankenhorn Tells Minnesotans to Oppose Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment.
- Noam Scheiber @ TNR: Growing Up Romney.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservative Group Kills Candidate's Samuel L. Jackson "Uncle Tom" Videos.
- Ruby Cramer @ BuzzFeed: Tea Party Group Plans Obama Phone Bank Sabotage.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: More Junk Science: GOP Congressman Says Abortion Is Never Necessary To Save A Woman’s Life.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'I think it's called ... Romnesia.'
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 2:19
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/22/15 @ 3:20
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm